Tuesday, February 2

White on White


Hi Everyone, Well guess what!!! it's been snowing again since 5.00am this morning here in Bonny Scotland. Just when we thought it had all gone. So I decided to catch up on my challenges that I love doing and made this card for Charisma Cradz Challenge: which this week is white on white. This is the first time I've ever used this method and to be honest I quite like the dramatic effect, especially for a wedding card. I've used a white suede flower, pearls, lace opalescent card and a gem flourish.

Thanks for visiting, hope you come back and see me again soon.

Suzi x

Recipe:

white opalescent card
CB embossing folder Divine swirls
white organza ribbon : stash
flate back pearls : stash
diamante flourish
white lace. local haberdashery store
suede stitched flower: We R Memory Keeper
Brad: the paper co.

14 comments:

  1. Suzi this i totally amazing! I love the embossing - devine swirls is my fave! The flower and bling is so beautiful and that wire sentiment is awesome
    fab card hun
    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card! Love your wedding embellishment and that flower is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!!!! this is gorgeous! gorgeous! gorgeous! it's my ultimate fav of yours! gorgeous!!!

    hugs :) - it's snowing here too. will it ever end?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, very elegant. Anesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful Wedding card Suzi - stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real cracker Suzi, its so elegant and just perfect!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! This is just so pretty. Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  8. very elegant love the wire
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty and & beautiful Suzi
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow suzi this is stunning ,a really striking elegant look,you have worked the theme to perfection
    well done and good luck in your challenges
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Suzi, you ROCKed this challenge...it's gorgeous!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow what a stunning card, absolutely gorgeous.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Charisma this week

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooo just gorgeous, really stunning, love the pearls and the silver accents. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. love all that texture

    thank you for visitng my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx