Monday, February 1

Winter Wonderland 1st Blog Hop


Hi Everyone, hope you are all well and happy. I've just been hopping around the Winter Wonderlands 1st Blog Hop, it was great fun, I loved all the DT's work, some serious eye candy with lots of ideas, thank you girls. The theme is Red/White Candy Cane. Do pop over and join in, there are some wonderful prizes up for grabs from the great sponsors and fab prizes from the design team too.

Thanks for visiting, hope you'll come back and see me soon.

Hugs Suzi x
Recipe:
Red Card stock - white card stock.
Image: I think this is a WOJ stamp (received from a swap)
Medium: Promarkers
CB embossing folder Snowflake
Flowers: Creative craft world
Brads. ribbon,metal gold snowflakes & sentiment from stash.

12 comments:

  1. Hiya Suzi

    Your card is fabulous.Such a super sweet image and gorgeous layout. Thanks for joining us at ww, I am pleased you enjoyed the hop! Good luck with the candy :O)

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi, perfect for our challenge this week, thank you so much for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh, what a nice way to work with that stamp. I love the colours you have used! Great card. Couldn't get my eyes off of it :)
    x
    Evi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Suzi love the colours and the design is gorgeous.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi
    lovely card, fabby image, luv the embossed background, thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Suzie. Thanks for joining in with our first blog hop. Good Luck!

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Suzi My big main lappy broke I coukd cry buckets! I am on the old one the one the kids use its C*** awful! keeps on just shutting down its a night mare lol! I am going out for a new one even if I dont eat Just incase I am not over so much wanted to let you know!
    Love your card good luck with it and the hop
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous! I love how you have sat her on the dotty ribbon. It's a beautiful card.

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi she looks fab sitting on the ribbon such a fun card. Thanks for joining us at WW this week hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card hun! Thanks for joining in with the hop this week! Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh! How gorgeous! Very striking card and such a pretty image! Thank you for joining in our blog hop at Winter Wonderland! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is simply stunning, love the embossed background and such a pretty image and embellishments!

    All the best of luck with the hop candies and thanks so much for taking part :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx