Good Morning All, Hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far. It's time for another challenge over at One Stop Crafts this week. Thank you to everyone who joined us for our previous challenge of Optimistically Pink, there were lots of fantastic projects to look at and an awful lot of you just love pink.
This week the challenge is brought to you from the lovely Maggie and she has chosen the the
theme of Sew Simple (include some sewing) in your project. Do please pop across to see the other delicious projects created by my friends on the DT. They are adorable.
We are very fortunate to be sponsored this week by The Stamping Boutique and the lovely Christy let the DT choose a digital image for their project this week. I fell in love with KK's Klub Audrey the Chef. Isn't she just adorable. Do pop over and have a peek at the wonderful creations they have in the store.
I am also entering Audrey into the following Challenges:
1. Papertake Weekly Challenge: There is a recipe to follow this week of
buttons, brads, bow & bling.
2. Creative Card Crew Challenge: Would like you to Celebrate with them on their 1st Birthday (Happy Birthday Girls) so anything that involves a celebration,
i.e. birthday, new baby etc
3. Digital Tuesday Challenge: Would like to see Scallops anywhere on your creation.
4. Doodle Palace Challenge: Would like to see Birthday with a ribbon as well please.
5. Your Next Stamp Challenge: Are having a wonderful Blog Hop in celebration of their new Easter and Mothers Day stamps. I've been over and they are adorable. The theme for the challenge once you have hopped is to include a Big Bow on your creation.
Thank you so much for visiting me, you know I really appreciate it and hope you'll all come back and see me very soon.
Hugs Suzi xx
DP:DCWV pocket full of poses glitter stack - Trimcraft Pepper and friends - gold mirror card - Coredinations textured card stock
Image: KK's Klub Audrey the Chef The Stamping Boutique
Medium: Promarkers & water colour pencils
MS border punch lace doily
Nesti's oval scallops small
Ribbon: Fantastic Ribbons.co.uk
Sentiment, buttons, flowers, brad from stash.