Monday, March 8

Coffee & Cream



Good Morning Folk, I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I did not sleep well last night so after tossing and turning I decided to get up and have a cuppa and tidy up my craft space. Didn't do much tidying. I decided to visit some blogging friends and browse through some of my favourite challenge blogs. This card is the result. I think I will have to get up more often in the middle of the night cause I love how this card has turned out. I took elements from 7 challenges although I'm putting him into 8, the last challenge is anything goes.

A lot of the items I've used to make it are new. I went to the SECC in Glasgow to the Stitch and Craft Show. It was great. My Daughter and I had a fab day out and spent to much money.!!! My excuse is the show only happens twice a year.!!!! The new items on my card are:
Nestablilities labels 8 - pearl hat pins - foam flowers - Ribbon - WOJ stamp, ProMarkers
- chalks -hessian and tiny wood sticks.

The challenges are:

1. Whiff of Joy Challenge: A colour theme this week of Coffee & Cream
2. Crafty Creations Challenge: Shades of the same colour
3. Saturday Spotlight Challenge: Friendship
4. Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge: Monochromatic
5. Creative Inspirations Challenge: Lace, Pins, Pearls
6. Magical Crafts Challenge: Anything with wings
7. A Spoon full of Sugar Challenge: Beads
8. Ooh-la-la-Crafts Challenge: Anything goes.

If you have come to visit - thank you - do come back and see me again soon.

Hugs Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP papermania spots - swirly cardstock from stash -
Image: Whiff of Joy
Medium: ProMarkers & chalks for distressing lace and outer card
Nestie's labels 8
Flowers: large open rose Wild Orchid Crafts , flat flower petaloo & Prima
Brad: papermania
Pearls : Prima
small butterfly punch papermania
pearl hatpin debonair designs
Lace: local haberdashery
Sentiment: Whiff of Joy

21 comments:

  1. Lovely card Suzi, I love your colour combo, its gorgeous and what a little sweetie your image is, cute butterfly too!! Thanks for playing at MCFC, love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Suzi
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Suzi Great card and love the coffee and cream very effective for that lovely image Thanks for joining MCFC this week

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh now how precious is this Suzi!! I totally LOVE this!! the image is just precious and the coloring is so awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo fab card Suzi! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations in our challenge this week - love it! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Suzi, thanks for joining us at Ooh-la-la and my first challenge as Guest Designer. The SECC was great wasn't it
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is beautiful! luv the lace, flowers and that sweet image :) So glad you joined us on crafty creations this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect card for this weeks challenge, thanks for joining us on WOJ this week
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the way you have used the trim!! Beautiful colors and the detials are stunning!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous i love the image so sweet and a gorgeous flower too, great take on challeneg 50 at Creative Inspirations hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzie
    I have left something for you on my blog
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so pretty Suzi that i must have spent a minute or so just gazing at it! Love it :o) Thanks fortaking part in the SFTW challenge and good luck! Kate

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card just to let you know that you won the enveloper if you could email me at andie66@hotmail.co.uk with you addy i will get it off to you asap
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card! The colours are so soft!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous card, I love the colours you have used
    Thanks for joining in at MCFC

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooohhhh Suzi this is totally gorgeous, wonderful LO and detail. Love it!!

    Thanks for joining us at Magical Crafts.

    Hugs

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely beautiful Suzi!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats to you for being spotlighted this week at Saturday Spotlight as one of the top 3 winners!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Suzi

    Missed this card of yours when I popped by the other day - it is stunning!!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow this is beautiful Suzi, love all the details, especially the lace :)

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend & Good Luck!

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW this little vintage beauty is fantastic! i love the colours and beautiful image! awesome
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx