Thursday, March 4

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 40 Mothers Day/ Flowers


Good Morning everyone, Hope you are all well and happy. What a success last week was with our glitter and ribbon challenge. We had over 150 entrants and I must say the creations were unbelievable. Such talent. Thank you all so much for the inspirational project you produced.

This week at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge we would like you to produce a project for Mothers Day/ Flowers, It doesn't have to be a card - it could be a gift, atc, wall hanging, etc etc, so long as it follows the theme.

I chose to make a very simple card this week, no image, no colouring. I u
sed MME Wild Asparagus DP and MME 3d designed decoupage flower pad. which contains 24 pages of beautiful flowers. For my letters I've used Cosmo Cricket letters and cut them from the squares to give some dimension to them and just placed them on one of the flowers. To finish it off I tied Gold ribbon around the bottom stem. I think it's quite effective, even if I do say so myself.

Do pop over and see what the other DT me
mbers have created this week for you.






The prize this week is delicious - a gorgeous stamping bella stamp and lovely glittery flower packs.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Hugs Suzi x

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card I just love it Ive entered but methings I shouldnt have as its not flowers just flowers on me card
    How are u hun Ok I hope xx

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, very pretty. ANesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is gorgeous! i love that image and the way it's dimensional! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi

    I just wanted to pop over and thank you for your visits to me and all your kind comments which are so appreciated.

    And you card here is just stunning, a beautiful piece of work.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Suzi.

    Love,

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so wonderful, Suzi!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just perfect dear love it all
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colours Suzi - a lovely card! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx