Thursday, March 25

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 42 - Easter





Good Morning All, I didn't post at all yesterday, woke up with the dreaded lurgi!!! headache, runny nose, aching body. I spent most of the day snuggles up on the settee with my duvet.
Dozing myself with lemsips, honey and aspirin. It's 1.30 am and now I can't sleep !!!!! so I'm doing my post then having a cup of horlicks and back to bed.

Today is a new challenge over at C.R.A.F.T. and the theme this week is EASTER. I made my younger Grandchildren little sweetie holders ( previous post) but I have a 13yr old Grandson who doesn't like sweets or chocolate, so I've made him a little Easter wallet rather than just hand him money. I didn't want to make it too fancy cause he's a boys boy so I've stuck to blues and greens. I couldn't resist the little bunny though, he was a freebie from the lovely coco.

Our sponsor this week is the fab Craft Obsessions who are giving you the chance to choose
6 ProMarkers in your own choice of colours. How fab is that. Do pop over and take a look at their extensive range of crafting goodies. They are now stocking Magnolia stamps and even have the Magnolia Magazine on a special introductory price.

Thank you so much for visiting. Do pop over to CRAFT Challenge and see the other lovely creations my friends and DT members have designed.

Hugs Suzi xx

I'm entering this little wallet into the following challenges:

1. Lexi's Creations Challenge: This week the theme is Easter
2. Pile it on Challenge: This week the theme is Furry Friends
3. Our Creative Corner Challenge: Have a theme of Easter this week

11 comments:

  1. love this hun fab papers super detail too ,thanks for comment you left on my blog hun about the DT postion,so kind of you hun appreciate it a lot hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh! sure hope you feel better - like - fast!!!

    beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project Suzi - sure will go down a treat - money always does! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great giftie holder for your grandson! I bet he will love it! I should really get my act together and get my things done for my 11. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week. Hugs Moshie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gawd hope its not the one thats going round here! Its a menace comes goes then back again get a hot toaddy down yer gullet lol

    te he that card for me Suzi grat idea hun

    yu take care and see you soon

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Suzi, I hope you are feeling better now! Sounds like an awful night last night. Your card is beautiful! ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I like the masking idea...

    BTW. that bunny is simply adorable girl!

    -- dalis
    PIO Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow thisis a fantastic easter cash card! Love the little bunny
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great papers you have used and that bunny is so cute
    Thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh how sweet! Thanks for playing along at lexi's creations

    Hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great money wallet Suzi, it's just fabulous.

    Love,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx