Wednesday, March 31

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 44. Purple & Turquoise







Good Morning everyone, hope you are all having a good day so far. It's time for another challenge over at C.R.A.F.T. and this week the theme is Purple & Turquoise. I've not used a stamp this week, instead I used one of the lovely images from the candy I won over at Creative Cottage, I received 4 beautiful packs, one of the packs was called Fairy Wishes, this is just one of the images, isn't she adorable.

Our Sponsor this week is the lovely Donna from Donnas Den who is giving one lucky winner the fab prize below. Do pop over and see the other wonderful creations that the DT have conjured up for you. They are all fab.



Thank you so much for visiting. Pop back and see me soon.

Hugs Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: DCWV texture card stock
Image: Fairy Wishes from The Creative Cottage
Nesties oval small and oval scalloped
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Branch Punch
MS border punch
Pearls: prima
Ribbon & Sentiment: stash

8 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi
    What a fun card!!
    Love Sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Suzi she is a little beauty and that colour combo is gorgeous I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab card Suzi, so pretty.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her smile made me smile...how sweet is she! :) Such a cute card, the purple bow is so perfectly made! ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card suzi ,love the colours and the adorable imagethere is a little award on my blog for youhappy eastertracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Suzi, have a fab Easter.

    Love,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ths is gorgeous! Love the layout and the colour combo is stunning
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx