Sunday, March 28

The Crafty Pad Challenge - British Summer time



Good Morning (Afternoon)!!! I am still on 11.30 am and the real time is 12.30 am. I forgot that it is now officially British Summer Time and the clocks should have gone forward by one hour.
Duh!!! I'm not having a senior moment! I've been stuck in the house now since Wednesday with this horrible flu virus and have lost all track of day and time.

What I want to know is where did spring go, we haven't seen it yet, never mind Summer time?.

This week over at The Crafty Pad Challenge we have based our theme this week on that subject along with it being Palm Sunday too. We would like you to use the colours of
Green,Yellow and Orange in your creation. The prize this week is a 1 week guest designer spot and you will be using the same image as the DT.

I've made 4 simple napkin holders for my project this week, staring off with the inner tube of kitchen paper. Cut it into 4 equal sections and decorate as you wish. It's that simple. I used MS double sided lacy doily punch to give them a nice finish, and of course Debbie's beautiful butterfly to give them some dimension. These will actually be used next Sunday as my Son & DIL Theresa will be coming to me for Easter lunch. I will be making a decoration using the same colours and butterfly for the centre of the table. I'll post it on when I've finished it.

Hoping you all have a wonderful Sunday, thanks for popping by.

Hugs Suzi xx

Other challenges:

1. Simon Says Challenge:
Easter/Spring with glimmer
2. Fab n Funky Challenge: Technique (my technique is creating something from recycling)
3. The Creative Cottage Challenge: Sparkle
4. PaperPlay Challenge: Easter
Recipe:
Kitchen roll cardboard holder
DP: papermania CC signature range
Image: Butterfly The Crafty Pad
Medium: ProMarkers & gold glitter
MS double side punch; lace doily.


9 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi - sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, hasn't affected your mojo though, these are lovely and I am sure they are going to set the table off perfectly.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful butterflies! Very nice napkinholders. I sure would like to decorate a table with napkinholders like this! Thanks for sharing these beautys!

    Thanks for playing with Simon Says this week!

    Mvh
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever girl these are lovely
    i will enter that Susi these are the colours of my dt project thanks for that

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgoodness suzi! these are gorgeous! and not just the holders... the napkins are gorgeous too! wow! girl, for being sick you outdid yourself on this one!!!! feel better soon! sending you hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi - wow - just stunning as ever my dear and you made these when you were ill. The butterflies just set them off beautifully. They will look smashing on your table and I can't wait to see the centrepiece too. :) :)
    Hope you and your OH are starting to feel better real soon. :) :)

    xxDebbie The Crafty pad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous napkin rings Suzi :-) I just love em !! I will pop by to see the rest of the ensemble :-) Gorgeous ! :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi these are gorgeous, such a lovely idea and so very pretty. thanks for joining in this weeks Creative Cottage Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous rings, beautiful sparkle!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx