Sunday, March 14

The Crafty Pad Challenge: Recipe




Good Morning and Happy Mothers Day to all the Mums everywhere , I hope you have a wonderful day and get spoiled rotten. This is my DT project this week for the Challenge over at The Crafty Pad

I will be giving this to my Daughter when she comes to see me later. It's just a wee thank you for all the wonderful things she does for me. Don't know where I'd be without her. Amazing how many chocolates you can get into an A6 Cello bag. Just as well it's been sealed!!!!!

Our theme this week is a nice easy one. We would like you to use at least 1 oval and two ribbons on your project this week. I am sure we will be inundated with entries. I enjoyed visiting with you all last week, such talent out there.

I've used Roshell & Chick as my image (available on digital and clear stamp) from The Crafty Pad. I wanted to make it nice and bright and cheerful and the pocket full of posies card stock was ideal for the shape as it stands quite firmly. I've used my crop a dile for the first time to keep the flap closed and just threaded ribbon through and tied it.

Our Sponsor this week is Creative Craft World who have a fab selection of crafting goodies over there in store. There is even a special offer on Prima flowers - buy 3packs and get the
4th one free. The prize this week is some of those delicious flowers.

That's all for me for now but I will probably be back later with something else.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Hugs Suzi xx

Other Challenges this qualifies for are:

1 Creative Craft Challenge: This week is Thanks a Bunch.
2. Creative Inspirations Challenge: This week would like to see Charms.
3. The Creative Cottage Challenge: This is the very 1st challenge, the theme is NEW, either a new product or baby, job etc. Do pop over and support the girls on their hard work and I wish them all the luck in the world for the new venture. My new item is the actual little goody bag, It's the first one I've ever made.

Recipe:
DP: DCWV pocket full of posies
Image: Roshell & Chick The Crafty Pad
Medium: ProMarkers
Nesties: oval and circle scalloped
MS flower punch
MS corner punch
ribbon, charm, sentiment: stash
Tools: Crop a dile

14 comments:

  1. lovely Susie lovely bright spring colours hope you enjoyed your meal and wine..I did lol

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, thank you for another fabulous DT project. It is beautiful. It is sooo bright and cheerful - perfect as a thank you. And those choccies Mmmmmmmm

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi!
    What a gorgeous little bag and thanks so much for your support!!
    Thanks so much for joining us for our first challenge at The Creative Cottage, hopefully you'll be able to join us again on Wednesday!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project Suzi the image and colours are a delight and those chocolates look delicious.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous little treat pouch and so beautifully decorated...thank you so much for joining in the fun with us at Creative Cottage this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi, what a sweet mother you are. Your daughter will love those candy, I'm drooling just looking at them. Your card is bright and happy, so pretty! ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi hun lovin the lovely duckies lol thanks for joining in with creative craft challenges and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful treat pocket and I love the colors Suzi!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow the best combination - cute and yummy rolled into one
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy Suzi - definitely a fab project with hidden goodies - what better! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a yummy project! Love the colours :)

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a cute little candy pouch!! YUMMY!!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  14. stunning projects suzi as always ,love the fresh spring colours and the adorable image thankx for joining in at creative craft,good luck in your challenges
    lalkygirl x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx