Sunday, March 21

The Crafty Pad Challenge - Sketch





Hello Friends, this week over at The Crafty Pad the challenge is to follow the fab sketch. I've used Debbie's gorgeous butterfly's and verse digital download for my project
(available to buy now)

Just to let you know that there is a fab tutorial as well by my friend and co DT member Rozzy, over at the blog. Her instructions are wonderful - pop over and take a peek -

I've deliberately used the Celebrate sentiment, because I don't know yet who will receive this card, so it is suitable for any occasion.

The prize this week will be a 1 week GDT spot and the same image as the other DT member will be working with.

I am also entering my card in the following challenges:

1. The Creative Cottage Challenge: would like to see flowers
2. Crafty Catz Challenge: Spring (butterfly's always remind me of spring)
3. Cute Card Thursday Challenge: Theme is Anniversary.


Thank you for visiting, I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.
Hugs Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: Dovecraft Blueberry Hill - DCWV texture card
Image: Butterfly & Verse The Crafty Pad Designs
Medium: Promarkers & Sakura Tiara pens
Nestie's circle small & small scallop - Large Deckled Mega rectangles
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Branch punch
Button, pearls, gems, sentiment - Stash
Sizzix - decorative accents for corner swirls.


11 comments:

  1. oh my word, suzi! is this gorgeous! i mean GOR-G-US!!! those colors are beautiful, the papers are stunning and your embellishments are awesome. absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Suzi, what a great sketch on the Crafty Pad this week i love your card. Thank you for entering it into the Creative Cottage Challenge this week, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi, your card is gorgeous, love your butterfly, Thankyou for joining in with the craftycatz challenge, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Suzi this is just sooo gorgeous - I really love it. The papers go so well with the butterflies and verse. :) Thank you so much for another fab DT creation. :)

    Hope you are well. :)

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is brilliant too hun love it so much I am going to get mine out too so I can have a play brilliant my freind hugs cheryl lxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Suzi - great colours! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi this is really beautiful hunny, so pretty, love it
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Suzi! I love butterflies, and this card is amazing! The layer butterfly is so gorgeous and the poem is just perfect. Love it! ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Suzi that bp is gorgeous and the butterflies look magical I love it.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card! Love the pretty design and flowers!
    Thanks so much for joining us at the Creative Cottage!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx