Sunday, March 7

Creative Inspirations Male/boy Birthday Card


It's Sunday already!!! where has the weekend gone and why does it disappear so fast?

As of today Creative Inspirations Challenge will be changing to a Sunday, we will still remain a fortnightly challenge, it's just the day that changing. This week it was the lovely Cheryl's turn to choose the theme and she has gone for a Male/boy Birthday one. I struggle with male cards for one reason only, I keep wanting to throw a
few flowers, some bling etc etc on to it.

I made this card for my Grandsons to give to their Dad who is celebrating his birthday at the end of March. I've used Laura Ashley contemporary papers and core'dinations grey textured card . They match perfectly, don't you think. To give it a little something extra I used my EK Swiss cheese border punch and some grey and black striped ribbon. The sentiments are computer generated. I received the image in a swap so I don't know the maker. He has been coloured using ProMarkers.

Our Sponsor this week is Jasmine's Cards n Crafts who have a fantastic selection of goodies to suit all crafters in their store, do pop over and take a peek. This week they will be sending the winner a SURPRISE !!!

That's all I have for you just now, but I will be back in a few hours with another DT card.

Thanks for visiting, Hugs Suzi xx

I'm popping this card into the following challenges:

1. Allsorts Challenge: This week the theme is Just for Men
2. Doodle Palace Challenge: Birthday theme with ribbon.





8 comments:

  1. What a super cute male card. I love that image!
    Thanks for joining us at Doodle Palace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - I've never seen the swiss cheese punch before, can see why it is called that though hee hee. You should do more male cards, I think you have the knack.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card hun love it fab papers too hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect masculine card! Thanks for joining in this week's challenge at Doodle Palace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi, wonderful male card, lovely layout and colouring, thanks for joining us at Doodle Palace, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Suzi. The image is so cute. Well created.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi

    Fabulous male card love the image and the sentiment...x

    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten..x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet male card - great image and fabby paper - perfect match
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx