Tuesday, March 30

Easter Basket

Hi Everyone, Well the good news is I am feeling much better today, just a bit headachy. I've made this little basket for the treasure hunt at my Daughters house on Sunday. Actually I've now made 8, all different shapes and sizes, 4 for my Grandchildren and 4 for their friends that they have invited. I hope they have great fun finding them.

This is going into the following challenges:

1. Cupcake Craft Challenge: Theme this week is Spring/Easter with lots of chocolate.

2. Creative Craft World Challenge: The theme this week is Easter

3. Papertake Weekly Challenge: Easter theme

4. Paperplay Challenge: Easter theme.

Hope you all have a wonderful day, I'll be back later with a very special creation for my Daughter, her Birthday is 1st April (bless her!!)

Hugs Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: DCWV Textured card, Papermania Milton & Co (Milton)
Image: Dustin Pike digital freebie
Medium: Promarkers
Tag punch
Sentiment- hand written.

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous basket! Love the little dragon, makes a change from bunnies lol! Thanks for taking part in the challenge at Cupcake this week!
    Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful basket and its full of my favorite ... Choccy ;O)

    Thankyou for joining us at Creative Craft Worlds Easter Challenge.

    Good Luck
    xx Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this basket with the little dragon. Way cool for a little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi
    Fab Easter Basket - love the cute dragon.
    Perfect for our challenge at Papertake Weekly this week.
    Sorry to hear you have been unwell and happy to hear you are starting to feel a bit better.
    Have a great Easter.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic little Easter basket and just perfect for our theme over at Cupcake this week...thanks for playing along with us :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi

    I am glad you are feeling better but hope you will be back to 100% very soon!

    I am sure they will all have a wonderful and fun time on the Easter Hunt ;-) I want to come and join them!!!

    Thanks for joining us over on Creative Craft World challenge!

    Sarah DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab basket - lovely colours and image
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great basket Suzi, I love the dragon.

    Thanks for taking part in the Creative Craft World Challenge.

    Happy Easter

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww Suzi your easter basket is gorgeous and the kids will love them happy easter thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx