Sunday, March 7

Flower Card + Challenges



I must be on a roll today, this will be my third post. A record for me. Mind you I did start this card a few days ago and put it to one side. I just couldn't figure out what to do with it after cutting out the flower shape. Still not sure that it works.

I've made this to go into a few challenges. Here they are.

1. Fab n Funky Challenge: A shaped card
2. Paperplay Challenge: Just because
3. Passion for ProMarkers Challenge: Back to nature
4. I love ProMarkers challenge: Shaped card.
5. Quixotic Challenge: Leaves
6. Simon Says Challenge: Mothers Day/Girly

Thank you for popping in to see me, I hope you enjoyed your visit and you will come back and see me soon. Hugs Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP: Papermania, blueberry hill, core'dinations texture card
Image: Magnolia Tilda
Medium: Promarkers
MS lace scallop heart punch - double edge punch lace doily.
Flower: Wild Orchid Crafts
Leaves punch
Sentiment: JustRite
Ribbon: Fantastic Ribbons .co.uk


15 comments:

  1. Suzi, adore the shape of your card. Beautiful details too.

    Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week and especially as it is my first time setting the challenge.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi
    This is so pretty and a lovely shape too. Love the papers too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. works for me absolutely lovely hun. love the little flower she is holding so sweet the extra details you do.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It works perfectly Suzi. The shape is fab, and I love the soft colours too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. horgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo this is gorgeous sweetie, that image is adorable, wonderful papers and embellies too darlin and i am loving the shape of your card

    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty shaped card, i think i got that paper pack last week lol
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Suzi. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card Suzi. Thanks for joining PFP this week
    Love sarah (GDT)
    p.s. don't forget to leave a comment on the weekend workshop to be in with a chance to win some digi images from Bee Crfaty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you delete my last comment, forgot about the last thing I copied! Anyway it's a lovely card, I love the shape and thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, that's lovely, Suzi. I think the shape is great!!

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous...such a lovely shape and beautifully decorated x
    Thanks for joining the Fab'n'Funky challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Suzi :-) I love this image and the papers and colours you used are fab :-) I love the flower with leaves she is holding too ,,, lovely touch :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card! I love the shape and those rose papers are so pretty! Such a sweetie Tilda too! Thanks for playing Quixotic Challenges-hope to see you again next week! Hugs, Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow another truly stunning card Suzi. lovig the shape and the gorgeous papers. The colourwork is fabulous too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx