I must be on a roll today, this will be my third post. A record for me. Mind you I did start this card a few days ago and put it to one side. I just couldn't figure out what to do with it after cutting out the flower shape. Still not sure that it works.
I've made this to go into a few challenges. Here they are.
1. Fab n Funky Challenge: A shaped card
2. Paperplay Challenge: Just because
3. Passion for ProMarkers Challenge: Back to nature
4. I love ProMarkers challenge: Shaped card.
5. Quixotic Challenge: Leaves
6. Simon Says Challenge: Mothers Day/Girly
Thank you for popping in to see me, I hope you enjoyed your visit and you will come back and see me soon. Hugs Suzi xx
DP: Papermania, blueberry hill, core'dinations texture card
Image: Magnolia Tilda
MS lace scallop heart punch - double edge punch lace doily.
Flower: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon: Fantastic Ribbons .co.uk