Saturday, March 27

Fruity Tilda



Good Morning, I'd like to show you my DT card for the challenge this week over at
One Stop Crafts, the theme was chosen by Shelley and she's decided on
"Feeling Fruity" (colours or images) I had to search my archives for the cherry paper,
but eventually found it. The image is of course the lovely Tilda who has
cherries on her pretty frock.


I haven't added a sentiment yet, not sure who will be receiving her.

Do pop over and see the other wonderful creation my friends on the DT have come up with, they are all fantastic as usual. The prize this week is a 2 week Guest designer spot for the lucky winner. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Thank you for popping by. Hugs Suzi xx

Other Challenges I'm entering:

1. Inspirational Card Sketches challenge: I followed the lovely sketch

2. Cupcake Craft Challenge: The theme this week is Food & Drink.

3. Cute Card Thursday Challenge: The theme this week is Dimensions,
either altering, tent card, lots of layering etc. I've gone with the layering.


Recipe:
DP: download from craft beautiful mag
Corrugated card for layering and large heart.
Image: Magnolia
Medium: ProMarkers
MS flower punch
Roses: wild orchid crafts
ribbon: Stash.


6 comments:

  1. Suzi this is adorable! Such a cutie Tilda and those papers are scrummy. Love the design
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. now THIS is one super summery card! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Suzi! What vibrant colours! Fab project!
    Hugs,
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such a delicious card ! Tilda is gorgeous, your colouring is fab ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card! thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx