Saturday, March 13

One Stop Craft Challenge - Dots n Spots



Morning All, hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I am definitely going to have a great weekend because I'm not working !! YIPPEE. It's the first weekend I've had off in a long time, must be at least 6 months. I'm gonna chill out with a nice meal and a bottle of wine.

Today we see another fab challenge over at One Stop Crafts and this week it was Nikki's turn to choose the theme, and she has chosen Dots and Spots. I've gone with brown and pink as my main colours, guess you all know I love Brown and any other colour. I've used a few new items on my card that I treated myself too at the big Craft Show in Glasgow last weekend.

Pop over and join us in the challenge and take a peek at the other DT members gorgeous creations. This weeks prize will be a Guest Designer spot for 2 weeks.

My Daughter and I had a great day out, spent too much money, but hey ho it's only twice a year.
The new items are in my recipe at the bottom of the post.

Hugs Suzi xx

This card qualifies for the following Challenges:

1. Cupcake Challenge: Flower Power
2. Crafty Cardmaker Challenge: Feminine Celebration.
3. Saturday Challenge: Have an open theme this week to celebrate the launch of 7 new Secret Crafter stamps, they are showing us Jake & Mollie, two adorable images. Pop over and have a peek. They are so Cute.

Recipe:
DP: CC signature range K&Co Brenda Walton's Madeline range
Image: Pollycrafts Cherry Kisses framed
Medium: ProMarkers & water colour pencils
Sizzix large corner accent die
Large Flowers: MS large daisy head punch
Small flowers: papermania punch
Leaves: Punch
Sentiment: just rite
Gems, buttons - stash
Nestie: small circle scallop


8 comments:

  1. Looking goopd Suzie
    looking good
    You enjoy ur weekend off and that wine too
    Yum will be doing the same myself hun

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunning image and gorgeous card. i love those swirls & flourishes!

    have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi this is sucha beautiful card, love the colour combo - who doesnt like chocolate and pink! And the flowers are lovely. Fabby image - great colourwork
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such a pretty card ! Love the flourishes ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. its lovely, i love the swirls and the flowers they are gorjuss, thanks so much for sharing it with us at crafty cardmakers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just too cute, fab combination and image...
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty cardmakers and SCSC
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx