Tuesday, March 16

Spring Wedding + challenges



My first post in a couple of day, I've had a couple of projects on the go and managed to find time this morning to finish them. This is one of my new stamps from Lili of the Valley, isn't it adorable. It's the first time I've used my new Flower Soft too. I love it. I used it on the brides bouquet and her head dress. Very effective. The card is for the following challenges:

1. Lili of the Valley Challenge: Easel Card.
2. Die Cut Dreams Challenge: Use at least 2 punches on your project. I've used the heart & flower punch from MS.
3. Fab n Funky Challenge: The theme is WEDDING.
4. Creative Cottage Challenge: Anything new .
5. Our Creative Corner Challenge: A colour challenge of Green Brown Pink Yellow.
6. Pile it on Challenge: Pastel colours
7. The Pink Elephant Challenge: Spring (this is for a spring wedding)

Thank you for visiting - hope you come back and see me soon.

Hugs Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: So old I can't remembers
Image: Lili of the Valley
Medium. Water colour pencils - used dry
Large white flowers: Prima
Punches: MS flower, heart & lattice. EK branch punch
Flower Soft
Sentiment, gems & brads from stash.

13 comments:

  1. this is beautiful. i love that you framed the image and used the flower soft. just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Suzi, lots of gorgeous punch work and very pretty image. Thankyou for playing at DCD this week.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunner Suzi!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage, hoping you'll be checking out our new challenge tomorrow!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute as can be!!! Beautiful wedding card!!! Love all the added details and the use of the OCC colors!!!

    Thank you so much for playing the color combo with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi great card I love flower soft too ittle goes a long way

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, that stamped image IS adorable; everything is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my,,,Suzi this is gorgeous!!!!

    HUgs - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a gorgeus creation, love the way you've used the punches

    Thanks for joining in at Die Cut Dreams this week
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous easel card and colour combo and such a sweet image too Suzi. Your punched work and floral detail is outstanding.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley and Die Cut Dreams.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo cute!!! What a great image!! Thanks for playing along with the OCC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sensational card Suzi, its so soft and elegant and yet really cute too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx