Sunday, March 28

Stamptacular Sunday Build a Card Blog Hop



Stamptacular Sunday Challenge are celebrating their 1st Birthday today by having a
fantastic Build A Card Blog Hop. I've just finished hopping along to all the wonderful
DT. and this is my Card for the hop following the fab instruction from them.
Of course I can't tell you the instructions cause that would take away the fun element.

Do pop over and have a peek, you still have time to enter - it doesn't finish until midnight.

This is the smallest card I've ever made, it's a 5x5 but I love it. It's so cute and compact.
Think I'll be making a lot more of these.

Thank you so much for popping by, I hope you have enjoyed your visit and that you will
come back and see me soon.

Hugs Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP's Kay & Co (Brenda Walton) MME Ooh la la - Laura Ashley contemporary
Image: Sarah Kay
Medium: ProMarkers
Nesti's Small Oval
MS corner punch
Charm: handmade by me using an old necklace
Pearls: Prima
Sentiment: Simon Says Stamps (Friends)
Flowers: taken from an old silk bunch and sprayed with Pearl Glimmer mist
Glitter Ribbon: Fantastic Ribbons.co.uk


4 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning Suzi. I love the colours and fab layout! The flower is beautiful.

    Thank you so much for voting for us on TGF BATTLE i so appreciate it we need all the help we can get

    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lovely Susie and great build a card I am all frazzled out with out egg huntcouldnt make a card tonight iot you pais me please join in good prizes and plenty time to do so
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi, this card is so sweet. Someone very lucky will be so happy to receive this. Great message, and beautiful card. ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is the prettiest card! TFS!
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx