Monday, March 22

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge


Wow! 2nd post today, think I'm on a roll, it's very windy and rainy here today, so nothing else for it but to stay in my craft room and play. I've made this card for the
Stamptacular Sunday challenge who have the theme of Make a Scene. I've used my chalks to make it look like she is in a meadow having a picnic. I found this little cute while cataloging my stamps and trying to get them into some kind of order (impossible) even though I've only been stamping about 9 months I seem to have accumulated an awful lot. I can't remember her name or who designed her ( any suggestions would be appreciated).

I hope you all have a lovely day and that the sun is shining where ever you are.

Hugs Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP - unknown ( received in a paper swap from Tracey (aka lalklady)
Image: ??
Medium: staedler water colour pencils, Inc co chalks
Butterfly mini punch
Sentiment: stash.

6 comments:

  1. What a fun scene you created. Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picnic scene. Love all the work you put into it. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love the bright colors!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!!
    Hugs ♥
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:o)
    Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and such a fab layotu, love the shape and angle of the image
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card ;0)
    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx