Sunday, March 21

Sweet Willow + challenges



Hi All, Hope you are all off to a nice week ahead. I want to show you my latest card. This is the first time I've used this image, I bought it at the craft show a couple of weeks ago, I love WOJ stamps and would have bought a lot more but they only had 4, so I had to content myself with them. All gorgeous mind you. I followed the theme from WOJ challenge this week which is an easel card, the colours came from Prairie Fairy, a variation of Red and green I chose pink & lime and it was fantastic that it matched in with the challenge over at Creative Craft World which is to use Promarkers as your colour medium.

I'm really pleased with how it turned out, it's going to a very dear friends teenage Daughter. I'm sure she will love it.

Just to recap on the challenges, they are as follows:

1. Whiff of Joy Challenge
: This week the theme is an Easel card

2. Prairie Fairy Friday Challenge: Colour theme this week, you really need to pop over and choose the colour you would like to do.

3. Creative Craft World Challenge: Use ProMarkers on your project. There is a fab offer on Promarkers over at the store - a real bargain - go have a look.

Thank you so much for visiting, do have a great week.

Hugs Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: unknown (received in a swap from Tracey aka lalklady)
Image: Whiff of Joy
Medium: ProMarkers
Nestie's Labels one
Papermania edge punch scallops
Ribbon: fantastic ribbons.co.uk
Large flower: bo bunny
small rose: Wild Orchid crafts
MS: small flower punch
Papermania tiny flower punch
Pearls:crafts for occasions
Sentiment: Papermania Honey & Hugs
Extras: stickles for leaves


10 comments:

  1. WOWZERS Suzi! Another Faboulous card. Love the layout and your coloring is delish!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Suzi
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi, its gorgeous, thank you for joining in with our challenge at creative craft world.

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card dear. Thanks for joining us at WOJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh Suzi this is so beautiful those colours are gorgeous and so vibrant thank you so much for joining us at Prairie Fairy this week.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors. Love the big flower. Thank you for joining us at Whiff of Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous card, sweet image and pretty colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, she is happy with the rain, I am sure... the paper are so happy that make the rainy day look like fun :)
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi

    Love this stamp myself - it is one of my all time favourites!

    Love the colours you have used - reminds me of sunshine on a rainy day ;-)

    Thanks for joining us over at Creative Craft World

    Sarah (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is so stunning Suzi, i love thesevibrant colours, so pretty
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx