Monday, March 22

Tellen's Place Challenge


Oh my!! I nearly forgot about Terry's challenge over at Tellen's Place. I've supported and been a big fan of this blog since it's conception. Think I've only missed 1 challenge. Love her lovely Son's digital doodling's, a very talented young man. This week it is vital to use one of Marcus's images in your creation, but don't fret, Terry very generously gives away lots of lovely free digitals and this week is not exception. The theme is Spring is in the Air.

I've used Promarkers to colour the image, the papers are the new design from Wild Rose Studio called Milton & Co. My two MS punches make up the other elements, the double sided lace doily punch and the small flower punch. I just added some lovely green gems to them. The sentiment is from my computer.

You still have time to enter this weeks challenge and to get your free digi, just click on the link and hey presto you're there.

Hugs Suzi xx

7 comments:

  1. Suzi, this card is simply adorable! I love the sunny colors and the layered flowers with the gem... Very very cute. Thank you for joining us this week at Tellen's Place.

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Suzi! Very spring and vibrant! Thanks for joining us this week at Tellen's Place!

    Hugs,
    Alicai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi, you know you really are one of the first aren't you and definitely a constant supporter of ours and we do appreciate you! I love the spring freshness of your card - the colors are so bold and bright! Your coloring is just awesome - love how wonderful you made the image shine! Thanks for playing along with us at Tellen's Place! ;D We love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. isn't this the cutest image, perfect coloring...have a fabulous week...I am offering a blog give away, check it out!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi, I love these colors orange and green together. I do love it. And the image you chose is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aloha Suzi,
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and left some love. Much appreciated.
    WOW! Your card is fabulous! I love the colors and the cute image. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs, Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi this is so cute, what a fab colour combo
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx