Thursday, April 8

Boy oh Boy!!!



There are a few challenges this week whose theme's are for either a child/boys card. It's my Grandsons Birthday on the 22nd and he is forever questioning his Mum about why he has to use a shampoo on his hair, why can't I just use soap? why do I need conditioner? I had a shower this morning, why do I need another one tonight ????

Hehehe, I honestly think he does it just to wind her up!! Anyway this will be his Birthday card from me and Grandad on the 22nd. I'm going to stamp the inside with WHY!!! I'm certain he'll get the humour of it. I adore the image for the simple reason that he is still wearing his underpants in the shower!!! could that be a typical boy thing.

I made the little shower cubicle from a piece of white card and just put grid marks on it and water coloured it with a splash of blue.

The challenges he is going to enter are:

1. A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge: the theme this week is One for the Boys

2. Simon Says Challenge: A card for a child.

3. Cards for Men Challenge: Are looking for a man/boy card with humour.

Thanks for popping by, hope you enjoyed your visit and do come back and see me soon.

Hugs Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: Papermania Colossal Easter - Blue metallic card for mounting
Image: Kars
Medium: Promarkers & staedler water pencils
Ribbon - stash
Sentiment: computer
die cut letters. Papermania beach accents


6 comments:

  1. Great card, Suzi. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Suzi - I think we all know boy's like that! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic image Suzi. Love your card
    Love Sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Suzi, love that cheeky image. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, and good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card suzi, a real cheeky one!
    Thanks for playing along with CFM this week.

    issy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this is so cool, love the image and cool down the side! Brilliant
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx