Thursday, April 22

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 47 Pink & Brown



Good Morning, it's a lovely day here, the sun is shining and there is just a slight breeze, I may even venture out at lunch time into the garden.

It's time for another challenge over at C.R.A.F.T. this week, and the theme is a colour one of
Pink and Brown, one of my fav colour combo's. We are being sponsored this week by
Stitchy Bear Stamps and they very kindly gave us a choice of images to play with for the challenge. I chose one of Cowgirl Up (CJ's) images called Lou, isn't she just the bizz.

Do pop over and take a look at the other DT members work they are all amazing.

That's all for now folks, hopefully I'll be back later with another creation, in the meantime take care and have a lovely day.

Suzi xx


Other challenges this card qualifies for:

1. Die Cut Dreams Challenge: Tear it up this week

2. Tellen's Place Challenge: Ink Distressing

3. Crafty Creations Challenge: Would like Distressing this week

4. Crafty Cardmakers Challenge: This week they would like to know what you would take with you to a Desert Island. Crafting items you just couldn't live without.

Where do I start. Well I would take lots of card stock and loads of digital images, cause eventually my ink pad would run out, I would need to take my promarkers and I couldn't live without my flowers. Although there might be some nice ones growing on the Island and I could dry them out in the sun and use them. I think the suitcase would be full to brimming, not enough room for clothes, but then I could make a grass skirt and use a couple of coconuts as a top. LOL.

Recipe:
DP: CC signature range & papermania Simply elegant
Image: Lou from Cowgirl Up (Stitchy Bear Stamps)
Medium: Promarkers & glamour dust for cap
Nesti: Labels 11
Sentiment: Scrappy Cat playful Serif
Flowers: Stash
Tools: Big bite
Extras: Pink Organza fabric.


14 comments:

  1. A lovely card thanks for playing at Tellens Place.
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suzi - thanks for joining in at Crafty Creations this week. I love your colour mix and layout. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love pink and brown? so fun, this image is so quirky. I love all the little extras on your fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Suzie hope your well & happy hun

    Liz xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Suzi, thanks for joining us at DCD.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi, what an adorable card! The color combo is fabulous and that image is too cute!
    Thanks for playing along at Tellen's Place!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card Suzi! The image is so beautiful and the colors are so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Tellen's Place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful Suzi!!! love your coloring hun!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely cute card adore the colours

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi, I love the pink and brown color combo; it's always a hit with me. Your image is just dazzling, especially with the outfit and hat! Thanks for playing along with us at Tellen's Place! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great mix of colours going on Suzi and your tearing is so subtle but so effective

    Thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams this week
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzi, I like this color combination also, and the image is one I have not figured out how I want to use it yet. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place.

    ReplyDelete
  13. brilliant, havent see this image before, shes cool, love her, well done on not taking any clothes with you to the desert island, crafting stuff is so much more important - thanks for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx