Good Morning, What a wonderful response we had to our Buttons challenge last week, it's amazing how varied the entries were with your inventive use of something as simple as buttons.
This week over at CRAFT Challenge we have a great sketch from our very own Eileen. You can turn it on its head, reverse it etc. I chose to turn it sideways and for once I did NOT use a stamped image but made my sentiment the focal point. I'm pleased with how it's turned out.
You must pop over and see what the other DT members have come up with, it's amazing how one sketch can turn out so different on each card.
Our prize this week is a Cosmo Cricket paper stack.
I took a lot of elements from the following challenges to create my card and they are listed below.
1. The ABC Challenge: this weeks S = Sparkle (I've used stickles on the petals of my flowers & a sparkly gold ribbon)
2. Allosorts Challenge: This week would like Petals and Pearls
3. Die Cute Dreams Challenge: Would like Vintage with no colouring, you can stamp with coloured ink, but no pens, paints, pencils etc.
4. One Stitch at a Time Challenge: This weeks theme is Torn, Distressed/ Shabby Chic
5. Pile it On Challenge: This week NO images allowed - Say it with Verse. They are also having a super duper Spring blog hop this week, so pop over and join in.
6. SophistiCat Challenge: This week are looking for Distressing on your project
7. The Cuttlebug Challenge: This week are looking for Bling, I used stickles on the petals of my flower and a sparkly gold ribbon. Cuttlebug are also having a Spring Blog Hop.
8. Totally PaperCrafts Challenge: This week are looking for Distressing on your entry.
Thank you for visiting, do come back and see me real soon.
Hugs Suzi x
DP: K&Co K.Bailey, K&Co. K.McKenna mat pad, Cosmic Cricket.
MS. corner punch & large lace doily punch
MS. flower punch - stickles (icicle) to petals
Roses: Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls: Crafts for Occasions
Glitter ribbon: Fantasticribbons.co.uk
Nestie's circle small, circle scalloped