Sunday, April 18

The Crafty Pad Challenge - Stitching





Happy Sunday Everyone, hope you are all having a wonderful day. It's time for another challenge over at The Crafty Pad, and this week the theme is Stitching, real or faux. I've made my first step card as my DT project and I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed it. I've used one of the new Anna images that Debbie has created and is now available in her store along with the many other gorgeous creations in either digi form or clear stamp form.

I have a confession to make, I made the card and then remembered that it was a stitching theme!!! Duh!! (put it down to another senior moment, lol) so I hand stitched around the image which is not as straight as it should be.




Our sponsor this week is the lovely Joanna Sheen, who is giving you a £10.00 voucher to spend in her shop. I'm a big fan of Joanna's crafting goodies, she has such a great selection and FREE P&P on all her items. So do pop over and have a look, her link is HERE I am also entering my card into the following challenges:

1. Creative Card Crew Challenge: This week the theme is Happy Birthday


2. Crafty Card Makers Challenge: They would like you to challenge yourself and do something you haven't attempted before. This is my first step card.


Thank you for visiting, hope you come back and visit again real soon.

Hugs Suzi xx



Recipe:
DP: K&Co Roam
Image: Anna Birthday from The Crafty Pad
Medium: ProMarkers
Balloons hand cut and embossed with CB Swiss dots, stickles applied to the dots for glitter
Flower & gems Stash
Sentiment: computer generated


6 comments:

  1. Suzi this is totally adorable! The colours are fabulous and i love the step design
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Just love what you have made

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi, this is so wonderful! And good save with the stitching! You beat that senior moment - haha! Sometimes I do too but mostly, it beats me! I love that image and those papers are so cute! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorjus hun love what you have done hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi thanks for another fab DT card. Brilliant step card - I haven't made one yet either. :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi what a beautiful and bright coloured card those colours are luscious love the image and the side step fold great card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx