Sunday, April 11

The Crafty Pad - Colours of the Rainbow.




Hi All, well it's another beautiful day here in Bonnie Scotland, and my Garden is all tidy and neat, new bulbs are in hanging baskets are up, troughs are filled with petunia and pansies. I must say though I am suffering today, my hips,knees,back etc are telling me I did too much. Never mind!! it will be gorgeous in a couple of weeks.

Today sees a new challenge over at The Crafty Pad, and the theme this week is Colours of the Rainbow + add a Punch or two. hehehe, no don't punch anyone just use a punched shape of some kind on your project.

I've gone for something a little different, I had an old clock with a crack on the front, still in working order and decided to give my great niece a treat - again - she has received all my little girly altered items since I started crafting last year, and she loves them all and displays them in her pretty bedroom.

All I did was remove the hands and mechanism - take out the photo - then using the wonderful Anna with Rainbow digital image from Debbie at The Crafty Pad, (available now) which was printed onto an A4 plain white card, I coloured her in using Promarkers, then used clear glamour dust over the rainbow, chalked the sky and the grass, used the old photo as a template and cut round it. Hey presto you have your clock face.

I used pretty paper and using Zig glue I put it all round the front of the clock, lay it on the paper and then using my scalpel I cut round it. A MS large flower punch gave me the flowers, attached little heart gems to the centre, the butterfly is from The Crafty Pad and coloured with promarkers.

Our Sponsor this week is Creative Craft World and Lou is giving you the chance to win
7 fabulous ProMarkers, I love them and no matter who you are you can never have enough. Do take a wander over to the shop and see the amazing craft items that Lou has for you.







Take a wander over to The Crafty Pad to see the other wonderful creations my fellow DT friends have conjured up. They are stunning.

I am entering this into Lexi's Creations Challenge: this week week she would like us to alter something.

Recipe:
DP; unkown ( received in a paper swap from Tracey)
Image: Anna with Rainbow & butterfly from The Crafty Pad
Medium: Promarkers, chalks, glamour dust
MS flower punch
Heart Gems: Stash

10 comments:

  1. now how creative is this!!! super fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi shes stunning hun another fab project so nice to see them all again

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous clock Suzi, its just perfect for Anna :)
    Thanks for joining in Lexi's Creations challeneg this week and for the tip on the other blog.. I'm off to find them now.
    Enjoy the rest of teh weekend
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning ,work suzi,fab idea ,it makes a gorgeous gift,thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck in the challenge
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo adorable!! Your niece is going to love it! Such a fantastic gift!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Suzi, no wonder your great-niece loves the thing you alter :)

    Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations & Good Luck!

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulolus idea:D and i love it thanks for playng at Lexi's Creations

    Hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzi thank y ou very much for another fabulous, inspirational DT make this week. I jsut love this clock and how you have used Anna. :) :)

    xxDebbiexx The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute,Thanks for joining us at Lexis Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOAH!!! These are awesome...so creative :)

    If you are interested, I have started a new challenge blog that I think you would enjoy. I would love it if you'd give it a try sometime.

    Scrap It With a Song

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx