Sunday, April 18

Creative Inspirations Challenge DT card + challenges



Hello for a 2nd time today. Over at Creative Inspiration Challenge this week it was Maxine's turnto choose the theme and she has chosen a Recipe of
2
Design papers ~ 3 flowers ~ 1 ribbon ~

This is another one of my forgotten stamps which came to light when tidying up. Amazing what you find tucked at the back of drawers etc. She is from Sarah Kay and I've coloured her with
Promarkers, the backing paper is new and it's from Basic Grey by K&Co, I'm loving these muted shades of brown and green. I haven't added a sentiment yet (don't know who will be receiving the card yet) so I've left that to be added at a later date. Do pop over to Creative Inspirations to see the wonderful designs my fellow DT members have created for you.



Our Sponsor this week is Peachy Keen Stamps, I have quite a few of their stamps and they are adorable, they stamp up beautifully. You can find the link HERE, go have a peek, they are giving you the chance to win a $25.00 Voucher to use in their online store. I promise that's a lot of stamps for one lucky winner.

I am also entering my card into the following challenges:

1. Sketch & Stash Challenge: I followed the wonderful sketch this week, and my new stash is my basic grey paper pad from K&Co.

2. Stamp Something Challenge: Would like something layered.
3. Fab n Funky Challenge: Would like you to use a neglected stamp. This will be my second entry into the challenge, girls you shouldn't have told me to go looking for my neglected stamps, cause I've found quite a few. Promise this is my last entry.

4. Penny's Challenge: Anything goes. Penny has a DT call up running just now so if you are interested then pop over and find out whats required.

Thank you so much for visiting, hope you come back and visit again soon.

Hugs Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP: Basicgrey K&Co.
Image: Sarah Kay
Medium: Promarkers
Sizzix big die for swirl accent
MS flower punch
Roses: Wild Orchid Crafts
Branch Punch
Ribbon & Pearls: Stash






6 comments:

  1. sooooooooooooooo sweet. i take it you like green - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngrats on making the Prairie Fairy DT! Have fun with it! You have some really cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is gorgeous Suzi!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Suzi and I love your flowery flourish. Isn't it good when you discover something you'd forgotten about, it's like seeing it for the first time all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Striking card and what a great stamp you have "dusted off" for this weeks challenge. Many thanks for joining in with "Fab'n'Funky" Challenges this week.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love that image so much! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx