Monday, April 19

Exciting News!!! + New Sugar Plum Fairy Image



I am soo................ thrilled,delighted and very excited to have been chosen as one of the new Design Team Members for The Prairie Fairy Friday Challenge Blog.
How wonderful is that. I cannot wait to get started!!

Roberta's digital designs are to die for and I'm going to be working with them. Yippee!!!

I am looking forward to working with all the new DT's and getting to know them over the coming months.

Roberta has a beautiful new image she created over the weekend and it's called Sugar Plum Fairy, which is now available for purchase at The Prairie Fairy Store for just $3.00.

I look forward to bringing you more of Roberta's creations as and when they become available.

Hugs for now.
Suzi x


13 comments:

  1. Congrats Suzi on your good news
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi
    Congrats hun - well deserved.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Suzi! Roberta's images are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Suzi these images look fab will have to go over and check them out.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Suzi, congratulations sweetie on making the new DT team for Prairy Fairy....I want to thank you for youre very sweet comment on my blog and Yep I am looking forward tooooooo on working with you and the other girls....Thankssss sweetie Hugs Terry xxx
    Hugs from Holland....

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Suzi huge congratulations my dear - they have chosen well. :) :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh hun well done these images look great agree with debbie hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big congratulations Suzi so well deserved your creations are always the tops.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Suzi! You're right, those images are just too, too cute! You're the right person for the team, girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi,

    Congratulations on being chosen for the Prairie Fairy DT! I've been on your blog so many times I feel like I already know you, but I'm looking forward to actually getting to know you and to working with you on the DT. Can't wait to get started with the team!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to working along side you Suzi! LOVE your creations. Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzie.....congrats on being chosen for DT at PF......looking forward to working with you....you have a great blog!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well I am the lucky duck who has you for a designer Suzi! Yeahooo!!!!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx