Wednesday, April 14

Jacque's Happy Blog Birthday Candy



I just had to tell you about a wonderful blog that I follow, Jacque's Joie de 'Vivre. She is a lover of Magnolia, and believe me when I tell you, her creations using these images are amazing. A wonderful source of inspiration and a very nice lady too.

To celebrate her 1st Blog Birthday Jacque is giving us the opportunity of sharing her Birthday by offering this gorgeous candy for 1 winner.

If you haven't seen her creations then please do pop over and visit. You will, like me, be in awe of her designs.

Sending you blessing Jacque xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx