Saturday, April 3

Lorraine's Fortnightly Candy - with a twist

The Twist is this Candy is only available for a week.

Just look at the adorable stamp that Lorraine from Lorraine's Loft is giving one of us the chance to win. Isn't it adorable. Reminds me of my weigh ins at my slimming class on a Weds. Although the scales are a little more discreet. Lol
Maybe I'll be bouncing around like this in a few months time.

The Candy is being sponsored by Heidi at Simon Says Stamp and it is called Happy Hopper,
light as a feather.

To enter just pop over to Lorraine's and follow the rules. You can find her HERE
you have until Weds. 7th April to enter. Good luck everyone. Suzi xx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining the candy draw Suzi :-)Hope your diet goes well ,, difficult over Easter with all those choccy eggs !! :-)

    Good Luck :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx