Saturday, April 3

One Stop Craft Challenge - Paper Piecing



Good Morning and a very Happy Easter to all of you.

It's time for another challenge over at One Stop Crafts and this week it was my turn
to pick the theme. I've chosen Paper Piecing (one of my favourite). I did give myself a hard task this week by choosing this Lili of the Valley Stamp. It was quite tricky cutting around the arm chair, I used the same paper as the background paper for co-ordination, I also pieced the patches on the chair and the cushion. The little girls have been coloured with ProMarkers and the flowers are made from the same paper as the cushion and punched border.

If you haven't tried this technique, then now is the time to have a go at it, all you are doing is stamping your image twice and cutting out the pieces you want to apply to your original image.
Take a peek at the wonderful designs the other DT members have come up with,
they are just wonderful. The Prize this week is a £10.00 voucher to spend
at One Stop Craft Store where you will find fab crafting items.

Thank you all so much for visiting. I hope you have enjoyed your stay
and that you all come back and see me soon.
Hugs Suzi xx

Other Challenges I am entering :

1. Sketch & Stash Challenge:
this week they have a fab sketch to follow and my new stash is my Lili of the Valley Stamp.

2. Fab n Funky Challenge:
Are looking for Spring creations, these colours (peach, green, lemon, orange, pink and blues) remind me of Spring.

Recipe: K&Co Roam, K&Co Isabella - MME Pretty Please
Image: Lili of the Valley
Medium: ProMarkers
Spellbinder Daisy Heads
MS double sided lace doily punch
Branch punch
Sentiment: Cosmic Cricket
Extras: Gems, brads - stash


4 comments:

  1. Aww, Suzi, it's gorgeous!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, that image is so cute! I love your colourwork the colours are fab and the paper really ties it all together
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely cards!!
    XX Ester

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card,gorgeous colours and image,love the flowers thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
    andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx