Saturday, April 10

One Stop Craft - Dt card + Challenges



Good Morning everyone, hope you are all having a nice weekend so far. Today sees another challenge over at One Stop Crafts. It's Chrissie's turn to choose the theme, and she has gone for "On The Move" this can be either a shaker, waterfall, tent, rotating. So long as it has some sort of movement on your project. Do go visit the other DT member's over at the blog and take some of the ideas they have come up with. There is a great selection of movement on their projects.


I've made a tent card and used lovely Tilda to swing on my card with the use of a jump ring. You will find the details of the card at the bottom of this post.

Our sponsor this week is Stretch n Bubbles, who are giving you 4 wonderful digital images


The weather this morning here is gorgeous, sunshine, blue skies and a mild breeze "has Spring arrived at last" I'm off out into the Garden to do some bulb planting and enjoy this glorious day.


Thank you for visiting. I hope you will come back and see me soon.

Hugs Suzi xx

I am also entering into the

Just Magnolia Challenge who this week are looking for you to Punch it Out. I've used Nestabilities to punch out the oval and then doubled up with the plain oval and scalloped oval to give me the glittery surround. The sentiment and the leaves are also punched out.

2. Oh Alice Challenge: Want us to use Flowers on our project

3. Our Creative Corner Challenge: would like to see Bows



Recipe:
DP: Unknown (received in a paper swap from my friend Tracey)
Image: Magnolia Tilda
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie's small ovals, oval scallops, small circle and circle scallops
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
MS branch punch for leaves
Organza material to make a bow from stash
Sentiment: Justrite
charm: stash.

12 comments:

  1. wow suzi! this is stunning! she looks like she's actually hanging onto that ribbon! beeee-u-tiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My, this is ADORABLE! Thanks for playing Along with Our Creative Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card suzi,love the papers and colours,tilda looks fab,
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Suzi, this is fabulous! Love the way you've made Tilda look as if she clinging onto the ribbon. Beautiful papers and I love the pinks!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely completely adorable! I love how you have suspended her - makes me really want to touch this card! Beautiful flower accents and color combo too. Thanks for playing along with us at Oh Alice!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Suzi this is WOW gosh the beauty is awesome those papers the flowers and ribbon Tilda looks so beautiful this is one fantastic creation I love it so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi this is so stunning! WOW! Its a beautiful design and those flowers are gorgeous. Tilda looks fabulous
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi really sorry not been about since wed just seen this card its a right stunner vyour getting better and better just love ur stuff

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute, thanks for playing along with us at Oh, Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous! I love that paper and you have complimented it so well by pulling the pinks. You also did a great job with the image and coloring her up! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx