Saturday, April 17

One Stop Craft - Dt card + Challenges





Good Morning Folk, Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. It's time for another fab challenge over at One Stop Crafts, this week and the theme is Things with Wings. We are being sponsored by the lovely Stef (aka Glitterbabe ) who produces some beautiful digital images available in her store. Do pop over and have a wee peek at them, and say Hi.

Glitterbabe Digital Image Store

the choice of 3 digital images from Glitterbabe's Etsy store.

Stef very kindly gave the DT a choice of one of her adorable images, I chose her Gazebo, and isn't it gorgeous. I coloured it with promarkers and then used my Flower Soft (Spring) to decorate the bushes and flower boxes. I think it looks really effective and the texture is fab. For the wings I've put 4 little butterfly s just hovering over the flowers.


Do go visit the blog and take a look at the other fab creations my fellow team mates have come up with. They are amazing.

Other Challenges my card is entering.

1. Cute Card Thursday Challenge: is looking for Touchy Feely.

2. Totally PaperCrafts Challenge: is looking for Spring creations.

3. The Crazy Challenge: Theme this week is don't call me Flat - layers-ribbons,
flowers, buttons etc .

Thank you for popping in to see me, I hope you'll come back again soon.

Hugs Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: Unknown (had it for ages)
Image: Gazebo by Glitterbabe
Medium: Promarkers & Flower Soft
Small butterfly punch.

10 comments:

  1. WOW! Fabulous card! Magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUZI! Oh how BEAUTIFUL is this? I love it! Oh, now I am definitely going to use a recipe I found to make your own flowersoft from styrofoam and reinkers! It'll be worth it to have on my projects. This is so cute; love it in the windowsills. And that cute little butterfly just tops it off so nicely! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. suzi! i am speechless! this is absolutely gorgeous! wow! i love it. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Suzi this is beautiful, i love the flower soft
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, this is absolute stunner! Amazing! Thank you very much for joining us at "Crazy challenge" this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi
    gorgeous card, lovely spring card, the flower soft look brill, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Suzi, the flowersoft looks fab, thanks for joining us at tpc. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all that flower soft on your card - fabulous! thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, love the flowers!!! thanks so much for playing along with us over at the crazy.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super. Love your use of flower soft - very effective and a really pretty card.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx