Thursday, April 8

Prairie Fairy Dt Call - My Entry




I would like to show you my card for the Prairie Fairy Design Team Call. I used the free Flower Fairy image that Roberta has put on her blog solely for the purpose of entering the call.
Isn't she adorable, I used Promarkers for her skin, dress and flower and my water colour pencils for her wings. The other details of the card are at the bottom of this post.

The Design Team Call is open until the 16th April and those chosen will be notified on the 18th.

Do pop over to the Prairie Fairy Blog, you will find all the details listed. While you're there
do go and visit the shop, the images are outstanding, Roberta is a wonderful Artist and there are a real variety of images to choose from.

Wish me luck, I hope you all have a wonderful day. See you all soon.

Hugs Suzi xx

Other Challenges I'm entering with this little beauty are: Flutter By Wednesday Challenge, this week Dani is looking for sparkle as well as either your fairy,butterfly,dragonfly.

Recipe:
DP: Dovecraft Funky Vintage - Glitter card for flowers and nesti
Image: Prairie Fairy (flower fairy) butterfly (The Crafty Pad)
Medium: Promarkers, staedler water pencils, glamour dust (on butterfly wings)
Nesti oval scallops - circle scallops
MS flower punch
Leaves hand made from material, cut using pinking shears
Roses: Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment: Justrite
Angel charm: stash.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Suzi what wonderful colour- good luck with the call!Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hui Suzi
    another great card and \I have left something for you on my blog
    Love Sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! Very nice! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous! i absolutely love it! especially the colors and the design of the card too! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Suzi this is totally awesome those colours look so juicy and delicious so is that image and butterfly oh WOW this is amazing good luck with the DT call.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Absolutely gorgeous Sue! Beautiful!

    Thanks for entering the Prairie Fairy DT call!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is absolutely beautiful!Love the colour combo and image is fab!Good luck
    love n hugs jude:)X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card Suzi, it's fab. good luck in the DT Call.

    Love,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Suzi, the colours are beautiful! Love thsi design too
    good luck with the DT call
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful project, and such fabulous colors! Thanks so much for joinng us for this week's Flutter By Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty card, I love the colors and the the image you used too!! Thanks for joining us at FBW!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty card. I love the window. Congrats on being selected for the DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx