Saturday, April 3

Sharing Friends



Good Morning and a very Happy Easter weekend to all of you. I made this card for two challenges following a sketch and a colour theme. I loved this image when I saw it at the SECC Craft Show a few weeks ago and just had to have it. It so reminds me of my Twin Grandson's who are 6 and they are little ragamuffins, but oh so adorable.

I've used my new Just Rite circular sentiment stamps also bought at the show and my new Fair Isle Pendant Nestability. I really like how this card has turned out. I hope you do to.

Hugs Suzi xx

Challenges:

1. Lili of the Valley Challenge:
This week the theme is Blue and Silver.

2. PaperPlay Challenge: Have a wonderful Sketch to follow this week.

Recipe:
DP: unknown, all off cuts from my stash
Image: Lili of the Valley
Medium: ProMarkers
Nestie's Pendant (Fair Isle) circle small, circle scallops, square scallops
Various button from stash
Sentiment: Just Rite circular

11 comments:

  1. Oh Suzi this is delightful that image is so sweet I love the design and colours

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty card using the Sketch Suzi...lovely boy card, may I ask you which Images is this..soo cute...nicely done Suzi...I am joining the Paperplay Challenge to would you mind to see my Blog?many thanks. Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so beautiful hun love the colurs and that image is gorjus hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the challenge at paperplay this week hun..Im Donna aka Lil Diva Stamps and I am sponsering the challenge this week.http://lildivastamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image that is - I can just imagine your grandchildren being like that. You've complemented it beautifully with your choice of papers and star buttons.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Suzi, fab colour combo and adorable image
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous honey, love the image you have chosen, great take on the colour combo too, thanks for joining us at "Lili of the valley Challenge" big hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that's very cute, Suzi. Great image, lovely colouring - and I love the way you've layered circles, stars and buttons to make the embellishments.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Suzi. Love it. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi this is a lovely card the image of the twol little boys is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card chick - love the colours and image you used. Thank you for joining us over at Lili Of The Valley, hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx