Wednesday, April 14

Tellen's Place Challenge - Guest Designer


Good Morning All,
I was honoured and delighted to be asked by Terry from Tellen's Place Challenge if I would be a guest designer for this challenge. Of course I took all of 3 maybe 4 seconds to say YES PLEASE!!!

This week the challenge is to create an atc, It's not something I'm into but I must say it made a nice change from doing a standard card. All that's necessary is that the size is correct which is 8cm x 6cm then just decorate it to your taste. We would love you to use a Tellen's Place image, but it's not necessary to enter the challenge.

Terry has provided a lovely freebie image for you to use, just pop over, it's available from the blog. While you are over there please take a look at the fabulous creations the Design Team have come up with. They are just amazing. The prize this week will be unveiled at the end of the challenge, but I can assure you it will be fab.

Terry has some fabulous Candy coming up for her followers, you can see all the yummy, scrummy bits she is giving you the chance to win when you visit.

What are you waiting for go.............go.........go.......... HERE is the link.

Thanks for popping by, see you all later I hope.

Hugs Suzi xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi, please forgive me for neglecting to have your link posted with your name this morning. I scheduled the post and thought I'd gotten every little detail...sigh...senior moments never leave me. But, I remembered and got it before the masses on this side of the pond awakened! ;) I want to thank you SO MUCH for being a guest designer for us - it is an honor for US because you've been there supporting us for so long and I was tickled that you said yes!! You are such a lovely person, Suzi and very talented! I hope you're having a wonderful week, my dear! Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. well congrats on the gd spot! and this atc is awesome. that sentiment is perfect! simply super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzie! Great ATC! Thanks for being guest designer for Tellen's Place and for supporting us!

    Hugs,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL this is socute and fun. I think the music notes at the bottom look awesome
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx