Saturday, April 3

Willow Celebrating + Challenges


My 2nd post today, and my 2nd new Stamp. This is from WOJ and is called Willow with Champagne, a girl after my own heart. Isn't she adorable. I've made this card for the Whiff of Joy challenge this week which has a theme of 1 ribbon. 2 buttons & three papers.

I've threaded the green gossamer ribbon though my MS punch, and added the buttons in between with little diamonds in the centre of each flower shape. I've coloured Willow with ProMarkers and for her sash, bracelet and necklace I've used Sakura Tiara glitter pens.

I haven't added any flowers, a first for me, I honestly didn't think the card needed anymore. What is it they say, less is more. I like it the way it is.

Challenges:

1. Whiff of Joy Challenge: This week the theme is 1 ribbon 2 buttons & 3 papers


2. Our Creative Corner Challenge: which this week is Buttons

Hope you are all having a wonderful day. Hugs Suzi xx

Recipe:

DP:K &Co Roam - K&Co classic K McKenna mat pad - Red paper from stash.
Image: WOJ Willow with Champagne
Medium: Promarkers & Sakura Tiara pens
MS border punch
Nesti's Large Deckled mega rectangles.
Gems, buttons & ribbon from stash.

7 comments:

  1. I had no idea Willow could look so grown up! Your card is stunning.

    Thanks so much for joining us on the OCCC today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love where you placed your buttons. Thanks so much for "breaking out your buttons" with the OCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo beautiful, Suzi! I love the colours and pretty papers and Willow is just stunning! Great way to incorporate all the recipe items too...love the ribbon laced through the punched border!
    Thanks so much for joining the WOJ Challenge!
    hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty - I love your elegant Willow and your beautiful card! Lovely colors and embellishments - the red buttons are awesome. Thanks for playing along with the OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Suzi this is stunning, the colour combo is so striking! What a fabulous layot too! Love the image
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! The colours are beautiful and I love the buttons and ribbon added to the punched border, so effective! thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome image!!! The card is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx