Sunday, May 16

Allsorts Birthday Blog Hop + Challenges



I'm back!!! Wow!!! 3rd post today, think I'm making up for being missing last week.
I've made this card for a few challenges.

1. Allsorts Challenge are having a celebration, it's their 1st Birthday this week and so they are holding a Blog Hop as well as their normal challenge. The theme is Happy Birthday, so Happy Birthday Girls.

2. Pollycraft Monday Challenge: This week have a wonderful sketch to follow. I've also used Fearn one of the beautiful digi images from the store.

3. Sir Stampalot Challenge: This month the theme is Flowers & Butterflies. The prize is phenomenal, so pop over and have a shot at winning such fab goodies from Tim Holtz.
I'm crossing my fingers, toes and eyes, cause I don't yet have any of his items.

4. Fab n Funky Challenge: This week are looking for metal mania. Something metal on your creation. I've used a metal butterfly.

Well that's definitely all from me today, I'm off out to start the BBQ and cremate some food for my friends. ( only kidding!!!) hehehe.

Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP: Stash
Image: Pollycraft (Fearn)
Medium: Promarkers & Water colour pencils,
MS double hoop border punch
Nestie's labels 1

Flowers: bought in a charity shop and dismantled and stickled
Brads: papermania
little pink butterflies cut from backing paper
metal butterfly: stash
Sentiment: Free digi ( so sorry can't remember who's it is - if you know please tell me so I can credit them)

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, a lovely card & such a cute image - really pretty
    Thanks for joining in the fun at ALLSORTS this week, good luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable. Thanks for sharing at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Suzi this is beautiful! I love the gorgeous colours and the fabulous image. Your colouring is wonderful. Awesome sentiment too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a super cute card! Thank you for joining in our Allsorts celebration this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card,love your colouring.
    Thanks for Joining us at Sir Stampalot and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Suzi the colours and flowers along with that image is just wonderful thank you so much for sharing this with us at Sir Stampalot
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi,
    Your card is gorgeous. I love the fabulous flowers on it.
    Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card and great "fairy" sentiment. Loving those metal embeelishments too! Many thanks for joining in with Fab'n'Funky challenges this week.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx