Thursday, May 27

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Blog Hop Winners/ New Challenge

Good Morning Fellow Bloggers
WOW!!! what a great response we had to our Celebration Blog Hop last week, thank you so so much for all your wonderful creations and for making this a very successful hop, cant wait until our next one.

The C.R.A.F.T team hope you all enjoyed our Blogaversary blog-hop immensely - as we did!
All the Team knew the sentence was:- 'Crafting with paper, pencil, scissors, inkpads & embossing-powder is GREAT & !'
(embossing-powder was treated like one word as was 'inkpads, & ) and
so, because it was meant to be a bit of fun, we've not been strict and we've included all variations of the sentence and those who missed the '&' and one who found 'great' but didn't formally include it because they thought there were then too many words! We have 19 correct answers and the randomly chosen winner is.......
Jacky !! Your lucky Girl !! (I'm so jealous!!) lol Enjoy your prize sweetie

Woohoo !! and this is the wonderful prize you have won

A gorgeous Tag- Book Kit by Quick Quotes will be winging it's way to you. Do Email CRAFT your snail mail address so that the lovely Rosemary Merry can send your prize to you asap. Now for my Candy winner who will receive 3 digital images of their choice from the lovely Debbie over at The Crafty Pad stamps design is:
Now I'm not into Random Org: (I don't know how to work it) so I put all 55 names into a bowl and my twin Grandsons (Aaron & Ross) picked a number each then my eldest Grandson (Callum) picked the winner and that was ................
Drum Roll ...............................
............................................
Lorraine: http://loraquilina.blogspot.com/

Congratulations Lorraine: Please email Debbie (Here) on your choice of images. To see all the other WINNERS from the Blog Hop please visit the C.R.A.F.T. challenge blog

Now onto this weeks challenge which is a fab colour combo of Blue & Green

Here is my interpretation of the colours






I've used my Sarah Kay image (which is one of my favs) coloured her with my promakers
Ive used some gorgeous wired organza ribbon for the huge bow. flowers from a posy I dismantled and tinted them with my promarkers, little miniature buttons (they were white and didn't match my colour scheme) so I used Apple green promarker to colour them. I had a white dragonfly (white) so guess what, yes I used my baby blue promarker to colour it too. I don't know what I would do without them.!!! so versatile. The other items on my card are listed below.

I've had a fab week so far, the weather has been kind. I've been on time for 2 hospital appts, 1 Doctors appt. 1 Opticians appt. I've had 2 BBQ's, and today I'm having my Grandson's for a sleep over, and it's only Thursday. WOW, what a week so far.

Well that's all from me for just now anyway. Thank you so much for visiting, hope you enjoyed your stay and that you will come back and see me real soon.

Hugs for now. Suzi xx

Other Challenges I'm entering are :

1. Passion for ProMarkers challenge: Have an open theme this week and are celebrating their 1st Anniversary this week with a Huge and I mean "HUGE" amount of prizes from some very generous sponsors. A Very Happy Birthday Girls. Here's to many more years.

2. Incy Wincy Designs challenge: Are looking for BUTTONS this week

3. Creative Craft Challenge: Would like Ribbons/Bows this week

4. Crafty Creations Challenge:
Would like you to use your favourite image this week


Recipe:

DP: Papermania - Flowery DCWV Texture card
Image: Sarah Kay - Spring Blossoms
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie's: Oval small - Oval Scallops - circle small - circle scallops
MS branch punch
Sentiment: Justrite
Ribbon: Fantasticribbons.co.uk
Dragonfly: Great Expressions
Flowers, buttons, pearls - Stash








17 comments:

  1. fabulous card Suzi - love the blues and greens
    many thanks for joining in with our anniversary celebrations at PfP this week and best of luck for winning one of those fabulous prizes
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute Sarah Kay card.
    Thanks for joining us for the PfP anniversary challenge, good luck.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Suzi this card is so adorable. Your coloring is awesome and those 2 colors together are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi,This is fabulous I love you colouring.Thank you so much for sharing this with Incy Wincy this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Suzi.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PfP for our anniversary challenge, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi, what a pretty card. Love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our anniversary challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card hunny - love Aly xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the colours Suzi, a really pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Craetive Craft Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a pretty card....thanks for joining us for our anniversary celebrations at PFP ... good luck!! ...Debs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colour scheme!! Thanks for joining in with our celebrations at PfP and good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is absolutely stunning, love the bog bow and that cute dragonfly. I also admire the way you made everything co-ordinate with Promarkers!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! you are one very busy lady!!!! this card is stunning and that ribbon is just gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is soooooooooooooo very pretty! Love the bow and flowers - just add's that something special.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow such a beautiful card, gorgeous image and colours...so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card Suzi. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This image is so adorable...I love her "swagger"! lol Beautiful big bow too...Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow this is gorgeous hun, thanks for playing along at creative craft challenges and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx