Thursday, May 6

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge


Good Morning Everyone, I am hoping that the schedule post has worked. If not then there is not a lot I can do about it. I am in sunny Spain (I hope!!) sipping sangria and enjoying the break.

This is my card this week for the Challenge over at C.R.A.F.T. which t has a theme of Cake/Wedding/Anniversary. I chose to print off and use my digital from Whoopsi Daisy e(formerly Cute Daisy May) I adore this little couple. He is so dapper and she looks as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. I've used Promarkers to colour him and for her face, but used water colour pencils to do her dress - it's the only way I know how to get that sheer look. The rest of my recipe for the card is below this post.

Our Sponsor this week is the lovely - Toucan Scraps - who have an amazing array of digital download which you can find HERE do take a minute to go visit and browse the fab designs.

Now don't forget to say hello to my fellow DT friends when you pop over to the CRAFT blog.
They have some wonderful creations for you to see.

I am also entering this into the brand new Whoopsi Daisy Challenge: Linnie has made the theme an open one, so it's As You Like It. Wishing you and the girls lots of success with the new blog Linnie.

Thank you for visiting. See you all when I return.

Hugs Suzi x

Recipe:
DP: PM's Antique Cream
Image: Whoopsi Daisy
Medium: Promarkers & Staedler water pencils
CB: Script embossing folder
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon: local haberdashery store
Sentiment: Dovecraft dimensions Love
Charm & Gem - Stash.





6 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi - Hope you are enjoying your break. Fab card as always! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Suzi! Beautifully designed, coloured and constructed!
    Hugs,
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzie we miss you ..beautiful card as always
    luv
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just the cutest little couple, I just love your card Suzi. Thanks for the kind wishes on our new challenge and for playing along at WhoopsiDaisy this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! Thanks for joining the May WhoopsiDaisy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and image Suzi.

    Love,

    Jo and Tigerlover, have a great holiday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx