Sunday, May 9

The Crafty Pad Challenge - Use a Punch





Good Morning, hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

This weeks theme over at The Crafty Pad Challenge is to use at least one punch in your creation. I've gone with the lovely Molly Cat & Birdhouse digital image for my card, which is one of the new releases from Debbie over at The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs where you will find all the lovely New Released designs for May. Do pop over and have a look, they are just amazing. I've kept the colours masculine because this is going to a male friend who is nuts for his cats. I think he will love it. I've used two MS border punches, double loops and doily lace. The little butterfly's are xcut punch.

Our sponsor this week is the lovely Lou from

Just click on the pic. to take you to her store, where you will find a great selection of crafting goodies.

Thank you for visiting me, I look forward to reading your comments.

Hugs Suzi xx



7 comments:

  1. this is gorjus hun do so love that image,great detail too hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRILLIANT card Hun Sorry I have not been over I am going away for another week see you on return

    Liz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi this is so cute, but I am partial to cats. I have two of the cuddly critters. Except the poor things seem to get less attention since the kiddies came along, but they still stay loyal. I love the little butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute for words. I like what you've done with the butterflies and the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi thanks for another fabulous DT card. This is just lovely and the colours are so cheery. :)

    xxDebbie CPSdesigns

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Love the border punch detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card suzi,love the embellies and the sweet butterflies,
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx