Sunday, May 2

The Crafty Pad DT Card + Challenges





Good Morning All, Hope you're all having a lovely Bank Holiday Weekend. I've been busy packing my swimsuit and sun tan lotion, I'm off for a well earned break on Tuesday to enjoy a week in the sun. Fingers crossed nothing happens to stop me this time after losing my holiday in January due to the Globespan collapse. You can imagine my reaction yet again when I heard of the Icelandic eruption. My first thoughts were OH NO!! here we go again.

Over at The Crafty Pad this week the Challenge is to use Ribbons on your project. A nice easy task for you this week, so lets see those ribbon designs. You could go nuts and make a ribbon flower or a huge bow.

Our Sponsor this week is the lovely Tony & Ali from


They are very generously giving you this wonderful assortment of delicious ribbon.


Do pop over to the Crafty Pad and see the other wonderful project the girls have created for you.

I've used Debbie's New release digital image, Molly Cat & Bird house - available now from The Crafty Pad Stamp Design store in digital form or in polymer clear stamp form.

I am entering Molly into the following challenges:

1. Pollycraft Monday Challenge: Would like you to make your own flower

2. Cute Card Thursday Challenge: Would like you to make at least one element on your project.
I've made the flower.

3. Allsorts Challenge: Are looking for your Animal creations this week.

Recipe:

DP: Wild Rose Studio Milton & Co
Image: Molly from The Crafty Pad
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie's Labels 11, circles small & circle scallops
Flower: hand made using nestie 2" circle scallops
Brad: Dovecraft
Ribbon: Stash
Sentiment: computer

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Suzi.....great flower.....hope so for you that your holidays can take place........enjoy it!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card and super image.

    have a wonderful "time off"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi thank you for another beautiful DT card. :) Love this so much and your flower is fabby. :)
    Have a great holiday - you deserve it. :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card - Debbies new image is great! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. super card Suzi
    love sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi, lovely card, adorable image & your flower is really pretty. Have a good holiday,
    Thanks for joining us at ALLSORTS this week, Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi suzi

    thanks for popping over and having a look at my blog!!! Yours is just fab with some great projects and lots of inspiration. I shall be back!!

    sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card love the cute image and the colouring is fabulous...x
    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx