Sunday, May 23

The Crafty Pad - Over the Edge - DT Card




Good Morning, another glorious day here today and I intend spending it in my garden pottering around and topping up my tan from my recent holiday.

As it's Sunday that means its time for another fab challenge over at The Crafty Pad this week.
The theme chosen is Over The Edge - It's a nice easy challenge, all you need to do is have either a tag, ticket, die cut etc over the edge of your card. I've put my handmade paper over the edge of my card and my little ticket sentiment.

I've made a very simple card this week (not my usual style) and used one of Debbie's new digital images the Guitar You Rock, it comes with the words and the border. I think it's an ideal image for all ages and gender. I've used mine for a teenage boy, who just adores guitars. I've also re sized the image to make a tag for the inside of the card.

Our Sponsor this week is the fab Letraset, who are giving our winner
1 set (5 promarkers) - Spring theme colour. How fab is that. We are really looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations again this week.


Thank you so much for your visit, I hope you enjoyed your stay and that you will come back to see me soon. Have a wonderful day. Suzi x

Other challenges this qualifies for are :

1. Allsorts Challenge: Have a Tag/label theme this week

2. Daring Cardmakers Challenge: Are in a BoyZone this week

3. Creative Inspirations Challenge: Would like to see a card for a child.


Recipe:
DP: papermania wood free hand crafted paper
black glitter card from stash.
Image: Guitar You Rock - The Crafty Pad Stamps Design
Medium: Promarkers
Ticket sentiment: self made
Tag: self made.
tools: cropadile big bite

9 comments:

  1. This is fab, I love the handmade ticket

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how fabulous! i love the image and the colors are perfect!

    enjoy playing in your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi thank you for another fabulous DT card. I love how you have used the image for a tag too. :) Hope your son has a fabby birthday. :)

    xxDebbie CPSdeisgns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for a boy - love the simplicity.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card hun. Thank you for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Suzi. just love the whole design. It works so well with the image.
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is really nice! Thank you so much for entering the tag/ticket challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that red paper, such great texture. Thanks for stopping by Asleep on the Couch and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx