Sunday, May 16

Creative Inspirations Challenge - DT card + challenges



Good Morning my lovelies, Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday, the skies are very grey and ominous here at the moment, I'm hoping it comes to nothing as we are having friends over for a BBQ at lunchtime!!!! keep your fingers crossed for us.

Well it is Sunday and that means there is another fantastic challenge over at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS this week, the theme has been chosen by our lovely Cheryl and she would like to see Punches or Die Cuts on your creations.

Our sponsor this week is STITCHY BEAR STAMPS and the winner will have the choice of 3 of their wonderful digi images. They gave the design team some wonderful images to play with. I chose Lil Angel, she is so cute, love that frock and those big eyes. I've used Promarkers to colour her and Glamour dust for her wings and halo. I used my MS double sided lace doily punch and my Sizzix Bigz accents #8 die cut for the swirls.

Do come and join us this week and remember to visit the other DT members to say Hi and take a look at their wonderful creation this week.

Last but not least can I say a huge Congratulations to our newest DT members who will be joining us very soon, that's Deb's ~ Merkkair ~ Corry ~ really looking forward to working with you girls, you're work is outstanding.

Well that's all for now folks, I will be back shortly with another little creation, first I need another cuppa.

Hugs Suzi xx

Other challenges I'm entering are:

1. Cute Card Thursday Challenge: are asking us to create something for
Someone Special (card is for one of my dearest friends on her birthday)

2. Stamp Something Challenge:
theme this week is Celebration (my card is going to a very special lady on her birthday)


Recipe:
DP: A swap from Lalkygirl (Tracey)
Image: Stitchy Bear Stamps ( Lil Angel)
Medium: Promarkers & Glamour Dust
MS double sided border punch (lace doily)
Sizzix Bigz accents die #8
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Nestie: oval small
Sentiment: Simon Says MSE friendship
Diamante: E line



6 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi
    Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for the best wishes on DT position. I too am really looking forward to working with you as well.
    Hope you had a wonderful holiday.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hun really love this you have made a fab card with stitchys,image she will just love it hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too adorable! What a super funimage. ove the layout and colour. The flowers are gorgeous
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! I love the sassy image! It's just wonderful! Thanks for celebrating with us at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, what a fun image too! Love all the pink! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Stamp Something this week, hope to see you back again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi, you can please come to my blog and smack me anytime you want...I simply cannot believe I missed all what you ladies have done, this card is just fantastic, I love the glitter and your coloring and just everything..please forgive me for not getting here sooner...thank you so so much, I really do appreciate all your girls do...

    stitchy xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx