Sunday, May 16

House Mouse & Friends Challenge



Hi again folks, This is my 2nd post today, I've just found this wonderful challenge blog via the lovely Lorriane (Lorraine's Loft) , I've been a long time follower of her blog and admire her work so much. She has been chosen as one of the new DT members (Congratulations hun)
Lorraine has a gorgeous House Mouse Stamp for Candy in celebration of her new post.
Here it is. Just click on the stamp to take you to Lorraine's


I bought my stampfrom the lovely Jude over at Craft International a couple of weeks ago, it's my first House Mouse Stamp and I can't wait to get my hands on some more. I just love the designs.

It's Fathers day soon here in the UK, sadly I lost both Mum & Dad at a young age but when these special occasions come round I have always bought them a card and put it on my mantle piece. This year is the first time I've made my Dad a hand made card, I'm sure he would have appreciated it as he always loved any kind of wild life and this image would have tickled him.

So this will be displayed in June when his day comes round and I will have a wee nip of whisky for him ( he liked that too occasionally)

The Theme over at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge is: Distressing

Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP: K&Co Basic Grey

Image: House Mouse Rainy Daisy Days 02
Medium: Promarkers & watercolour pencils ~ chalks for distressing
Brads: Papermania
Ribbon: Papermania

5 comments:

  1. Oh this issuch a sweet card, love the image its adorable and you have coloured it beautiully. Fabulous fathers card
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi, this is such a pretty card; love the papers and the image - I've got to get my hands on these stamps too! I love your distressing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do love this image and you have coloured it beautifully the papers are just perfect a wonderful job.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunner Suzi - love it, great colours, beautifully coloured image and fantastic distressing.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at HM&F.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi stunning creation fab image & gorgeous papers..thanks for sharing & joining us on your 1st HM&F Monday chall.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx