Saturday, May 8

One Stop Craft Challenge- Wedding Wishes


Good Morning Dear Friends

Well I am halfway through my holiday and hopefully I am having a great time!!

You will now know that I'm not here and that this is a scheduled post in my absence.

It's Saturday and time for another challenge over at One Stop Crafts. This week it was the lovely Nikki's turn to pick the theme and she has gone with Wedding Wishes. I've used my lili of the Valley stamp which has been coloured with Promarkers except for the dress, I wanted a whimsy look so I've used my staedler water pencils on it.

I mounted it onto pearlised card using Nestie's 11, the little embellishments are from Dovecraft, the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the papers are K&Co

Oh well girls another 4 days and I'll be back home.

Thank you for visiting and I'll see you all soon.

Hugs Suzi x

2 comments:

  1. a beautiful card hun, so pretty.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand you managed to go on holidays, Suzi.......well I hope you also manage to return, because I heard that the vulcano is working again!!!!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx