Saturday, May 22

One Stop Craft - Dt card + Challenges



Good Morning all, hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and that you have lots of sunshine where ever you are.

It's Saturday and that means it time for another challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge
This week the theme has been set by our lovely Shelley - and it's BIRTHSTONES.
I'm a January baby and my birthstone is Garnet ( and I must tell you it's my least favourite of all the precious Gems) so I've gone for my Daughters birthstone which is DIAMONDS, she had to have something special having been born on the 1st of April (bless her)

I've gone with shades of pink and used the diamonds in Tildas little head dress, the embossed mount board and the brad. I've also hand made the flower from 2" & 1" scallop nesties. This is a new stamp for me and I think she is just adorable.

Do pop over and see the other wonderful creations that my fellow DT colleagues have created for you this week.

Thank you for visiting and I look forward to seeing all your beautiful creations in the coming week.

I am entering my card into the following challenges.

1. Sketch and Stash Challenge: A wonderful sketch girls. I didn't need to twist or turn it, it was perfect the way it was. I've used my new Tilda and my new paper.

2. The ABC Challenge: This week it's U for unused. I've had Tilda sitting for a while but only just got round to using her. I've also had the backing paper for ages, I received it in a paper swap from my friend Tracey.

3. Totally Papercrafts Challenge: Have an inspirational picture, I've taken the pink and green colours and the glass (diamonds) as my inspiration

4. Flutter by Wednesday Challenge: This week the theme is Flowers, but you must use either a fairy, butterfly, dragonfly etc on your creation.

5. I Love Promarkers Challenge: Are looking for hand made flowers. Mine is made using 2" and 1" nesties, dabbed with pink studio G pigment ink. and glamour dust used on the edges.

6. Fab n Funky Challenge: Would like you to make your own embellishment/s - my flower is handmade.

7. Cupcake Craft Challenge: Have a theme of Blooming Charming. They want flowers and a charm on your project.

Recipe:
DP: a swap from a friend
Image: Magnolia Tilda
Medium: Promarkers
CB embossing folder Script
MS double hoop border punch
Dovecraft: butterfly punch
Gems & Brad: Prima
Charm: stash
Sentiment: Pollycraft.




26 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous and sweet card Suzi.....love the embossed piece behind Tilda!.......hope you have a lovely weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Suzi, and fab flowers too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! What a lovely card, and such fab details! Great image & charm! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week! Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a truly beautiful creation...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Suzi, this is such a beautiful card!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Suzi, you're getting a lot of mileage from this one gorgeous card! It s such an elegant and feminine card. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and super flower. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful, love it all, thank for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Suzi it's just gorgeous, how can you go wrong with pink, really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful! Suzi i love the colour you have used and the fab layout. The Dp is beautiful as are the butterflies and flower
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi- On top of all your DT comments you still have time to get in all these challenges with this wonderfully beautiful card! Gorgeous.
    PS- my birthstone is EMERALD (bleh, I hate it too)!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzi this is just gorgeous Tilda looks amazing so are your papers and the embossing your design is beautiful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card Suzi, all the little details make it a treasure.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful creation! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Suzi, your card is adorable, so pink and girly and such wonderful detail. Thanks so much for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card Suzi. good luck in all those challenges
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is super ,your flowers are lovely . thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful card and so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A very pretty card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Hugs Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Reallly pretty Suzi, and fab flowers. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Suzi and I love your flowers :o) Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful Suzi!!! Simply beautiful. Those 'diamonds' are just the ticket. (I do like garnets though). Hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your card Suzi, my birthstone is also a garnet and I have to agree with you it is my least favourite one too, that's why I went for a September birthday and a sapphire. Love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  24. fabulous card :-) The image is gorgeous and the papers and embellies are all perfect :-)

    thanks for joining the Totally Papercrafts and Sketch and Stash Challenges :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Suzi

    this is stunning, beautiful details, thanks for joining us at penny black

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love everythig about this beautiful creation, so detailed. The flower is a great touch, as are the jewels.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx