Saturday, May 1

One Stop Craft - Dt Project + Challenges



Good Morning Everyone, hope your weekend is going well. I would like to show you my DT project for the new challenge over at One Stop Crafts. The theme this week has been chosen by Maggie, and she would like you to make anything but a card.

I've made a little gift bag to hold some toiletries. I used the largest label 11 Nestability die for the front and back. Then cut the second largest to decorate with MME paper and the MS lattice border punch, cutting it to fit the nesti. The lovely Tilda is my chosen image. I'm really quite pleased with how it turned out.


Do pop over and see the other wonderful creations the DT has in store for you.


I am also entering this into the following challenges:

1. Charisma Cardz Challenge: This week it's Girly with Flowers.

2. Magnolia Down Under Challenge: Who would like to see us use Charm/s

3. Creative Craft Challenge: The theme this week is Blooming Marvelous ( Flowers)
4. A Spoon full of Sugar Challenge: The theme this week is Layering / 3d effect

5. Papertake Weekly Challenge: Would like us to do Something Different.

Thank you for visiting - hope you had a nice stay and do have a lovely weekend.

Hugs Suzi x
Recipe:
DP MME Wild Asparagus
Image: Magnolia Tilda
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie's Labels 11
MS lattice border punch
X Cut scalloped punch
Sizzix bigZ accents #8
Pearls: eline from prima
Flowers & Hatpin: Wild Orchid Crafts
Butterfly charm: stash
Tools: big shot - big bite

8 comments:

  1. Wow Suzi...such a gorgeous little gift bag......I should be very pleased with it......lol.....you coulored Tilda fab!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, this is a cute and beautiful project. I love the colors of purple and green. Beautiful! ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Suzi I adore this project the colours and of course Tilda I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fabulous! even the "goodies" look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation, fab. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Suzi, I am so impressed with your nestibilities toiletries basket! It is gorgeous. I am also so jealous of all your fantastic and cute Tilda stamps. Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Suzi this is absolutely gorgeous and so beautifully made well done! thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

    I also have candy on my blog, 3 Magnolia Fairytale Stamps if you would like to enter, here is the link.

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx