Saturday, May 15

One Stop Craft - Summer Breeze - Dt card



Good Morning, I am so not happy, I've been chasing my tail since returning from my holiday. My DH decided to be super efficient before going away. So he switched off some of the sockets in house, Guess what, he switched off the FREEZERS!!!!! ARGH!!! I went to get something out for dinner on Thursday, YUK!!! It's taken me two days of phone calls to find out where I can deposit all the contaminated food. Not a nice job girls. Now all I have to do is go food shopping to replace some of the food.

Anyway enough of my Woe!!

It's Saturday and that means it's time for another challenge over at One Stop Crafts. The theme this week has been chosen by the lovely Sharon, she would like you to use the following saying "Summer Breeze" you will have to use your imagination on this one, but I'm looking forward to seeing some wonderful projects through the next 6 days. I've used the gorgeous digi image from Prairie Fairy Designs, called Summer Fun and coloured him with promarkers, isn't he adorable.



The prize this week is


Do pop over and see the fantastic selection of goodies in the store, just click on the image, there are some great discounts to be had on lots of items. Don't forget to visit the other DT's creation, there are some fantastic ideas for you over on the blog.

Thank you for visiting ~ I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP: Papermania Colossal Easter theme
Image: Prairie Fairy Designs (Summer Fun)
Medium: Promarkers
Flowers & shells ~ Stash
Sentiment Tag: Dovecraft.




6 comments:

  1. i absolutely love this card! that bg paper is fabulous and your coloring is awesome.

    a man may TRY to be helpful, but for some reason they ALWAYS screw something up! at least his heart was in the right place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the bright summer colours you used and fab colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, Suzi, what a horrible thing to have happen. I totally commiserate with you as I have been that route after a hurricane when the power was out for an extended period - ik!

    Your card is super. So bright and summery. I love that PF image - so retro looking. Hope your weekend improves!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! MEN!! If they had brains, they'd be dangerous! Never mind Suzi, at least he can't make a mess of your lovely cards! What a lovely perfect summery card THIS one is. From the image, (which is one of my faves), down to the choice of colours. Fabulous!
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi love the image on your card that little boy is so cute, love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi this is adorable. I justlove the paper you have used, how cute is that! The little shell and sentiment tag are awesome
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx