Friday, May 14

Prairie Fairy Friday # 19 - Flowers - DT card



Hi Everyone, Well I made it back from my weeks break by the skin of my teeth. They closed the airport just after our flight had taken off on the outward journey. Fortunately we were visiting Northern Spain and we were not affected by the Volcano Ash. It was the airports in the South of Spain that were closed on our return journey. How lucky was that !!

I'm delighted to tell you that over at Prairie Fairy fun Friday Challenge we have a wonderful theme for you this week. Our Queen Fairy (the lovely Roberta) would love to see all your beautiful FLOWERS, whether they be shop bought or hand made,

I've used the adorable Prairie Fairy Image "Little Miss Mousy" and coloured her with my promarkers. The flowers I've used are actually a white satin ribbon, I cute them off to give me individual flowers and coloured them with promarkers to tone in with my colour scheme.

Do please pop over and see the other beautiful creations that the DT Fairy Princess's have conjured up for you. They are just Amazing.

The Prize this week is

# Random winner: Any 5 images from The Prairie Fairy Designs

# 1 spot: Any 3 images from The Prairie Fairy Designs

Thank you so much for popping by to visit, I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations in the coming week.

Recipe:
DP: MME wild asparagus & Cosmo Cricket
Image: Prairie Fairy Designs. Little Miss Mousy
Medium: ProMarkers
MS double sided Lace Doily Punch
Sizzix Bigz die #8 decorative accents
CB Swiss Dots embossing folder
Flowers: local haberdashery store
Mouse head: stash
Sentiment: computer








8 comments:

  1. Suzi, I love this card and especially the image. I won a top three spot with that same image at FFF. I'm following you now, and would love it if you checked-out my blog candy too! HugsXOXO trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your vacay was splendid and hope we see some pictures!

    your card is gorgeous and your flowers & colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so sweet, Suzi! So many gorgeous flowers and that mouse is so cute sticking his head out of the flower!
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my fave images and you made it absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally adorable. Love the image and the colors you used. Great use of the flowers and that little mouse's head in the corner is the perfect finishing touch! Great interpretation of this challenge!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutey!! That little mouse melts your heart. I love the one in the bottom corner peeping out of the flower!
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is so beautiful i love the colours and the fabulous layout. What an adorable image too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx