Friday, May 28

Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays - DT card + challenges.



Good Afternoon Peeps, Woohooo.!.... it's the weekend again!!! aren't the weeks just flying in, a few days and we are into June.

It's Friday and that means it's time for a new challenge theme over at Fairy Fun Fridays.
The week our Fairy Queen has chosen an inspirational photo for you to interpret. You can of course make anything you choose, it doesn't have to be a card, in can be altered art, wall hanging etc. the choice is yours.

I had a wonderful time visiting all your beautiful Tent cards this week, and look forward to coming over and seeing your new creations.

I've chosen to use Roberta's beautiful image called "a helping hand" available Here and coloured it with my promarkers, the little flower arrangement is hand made using scraps of papers, wire vellum for the leaves and a punched heart. If you haven't been over to Prairie Fairy Designs and have a look at all the beautiful images created by Roberta, then I urge you to do so, they are all magnificent.

Do pop over and see my fellow DT members creations, they are wonderful and full of inspiration.

Thank you for visiting, I hope you enjoyed your stay and that you come back and see me soon.

Suzi xx

Other challenges I'm entering are:
1. The Pink Elephant Challenge: are looking for Orange to be the main focal point of your creation ( I've used burnt orange DP - orange on the dress - and orange roses.

2. Crafts & Me Challenge: are looking for distressing this week. I've distressed the DP and chalked the lace with brown and blue to distress it.

Recipe:
DP: K&Co Bailey - DCWV texture card
Image: Prairie Fairy Designs - Helping hand
Medium: Promarkers
Nesites: oval small - oval scallop
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon & Lace - local haberdashery store
Pearl. E. prima





15 comments:

  1. Sweet image and really lovely card. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi, this image is so sweet and you made it look even sweeter with your wonderful layout and colour choice, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous card Suzi....great colouring of that lovely image.....love the handmade flower arrangement!
    enjoy your weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so precious and lovely, Suzi! Everything about is so sweet - I love this lovely image! Roberta really is a star, designing these beautiful digi stamps! :)

    Thanks for your kind comment - I hope your weekend will be perfect, too! Take care! Love working with you, fairy princesses!! *lol* ;)
    Hugs, Hege

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi! What a beautiful card, the image is so sweet and we love your colours. The lace trimming is a gorgeous touch!
    Love and hugs
    Emma and Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take Suzi! Great image and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS- thanks for the compliment about little details, I pride myself in choosing them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card. I love the flower detail, very delicate and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card suzi,love that image its soo sweet,
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty.. beautiful colors and your design is great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello suzi such a lovely image and card, I love the background papers and embellies.
    luv Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the image you used this week, Suzi. What a charming card you have created with it. Lovely color combo, beautiful lace and I love the embellishment you put together for the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzi, what a lovely image and complimented so well with your choice of papers and embellies. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me on my choice of theme. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW...this is very lovely!!! Thanks for sharing with TPE this week!!

    Pink Hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx